• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

DunDaGhaoithe5.JPG

As Colonel Chuck Yeager once said,"any landing you can walk away from is a successful one"

I found this busted up Cessna 152 buried in a mountain of scrap aluminum. I managed to salvage all of the instruments and the radio gear out of it for my Dad. When it came time to pay the piper for the parts,I had set a limit of $600 for everything.
After talking about everything but the airplane parts,I offered the man $100. He said he expected to get a few more dollars for the stuff than that,so he raised the price to $135 :D

I got several thousand dollars worth of parts that day :p

successful landing.JPG

Hope you don't mind me saying, but if you'd lose the nose studs, you'd be quite nice looking, sorry but the nose studs don't do anything for your look IMO.

IMO, I couldn't care less what you or anyone else thinks of my piercings. Also, you may not think they do anything for "my look" but it's not really of concern to anyone but me. It's my face, and I'm happy having it covered in piercings. You're free to think and say what you like about people (I suppose), but prefacing it with "hope you don't mind me saying" doesn't really do anything to take away from the fact that you should probably not post everything that comes to mind.

IMG_20170731_135250.jpg
My latest fancy dress item.

And it actually fits me!

I'll post a pic of me in full costume after Comic Con next weekend.

How can I post it?

First, maybe wait for someone to answer before posting the same question again so quickly.

Second, in the bar of icons above where you type your response to a thread, there's an icon next to the smiley face that looks like a little picture. Click that and you can upload a picture with your post, from a URL. Alternatively there is a button next to 'POST REPLY' that says 'UPLOAD A FILE', click that to upload from your computer/phone/whatever.

Pride was on in my city today. I went with my sister and Mum, and luckily it was pretty quiet early on. I absolutely love the ride called the Waltzers, so I made them come with me to find them. My sister came on there with me. I'm the one with the piercings.

20170826_124118.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom