• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

It has an M1 chip in it like my iPad pro. The only real difference is the camera but I don’t really care about that as I mostly take photographs with my iPhone 11 aside from the occasional selfie. Unfortunately you only get two storage options, 64GB and 256GB. I went with 256. This should last me a super long time, I haven’t used up half of my storage on my 128GB iPad Pro.
The screen resolution is roughly the same (2360‑by‑1640 resolution at 264 ppi) vs 2388-by-1668 resolution at 264 ppi

Radio Shack xenon tube Mega Strobe

20231103_100246.jpg

I had a free delivery deal, so, since we were baking all evening, I ordered doordash for dinner. We got sushi burritos, spam musubi, and boba tea. Super light food. Super yum.

They were very filling, so we only ate half the meal. We will eat the rest for breakfast tomorrow before heading out to my parents' house.

A Vaporeon plush and two packs of Pokémon cards

I also bought groceries but I mean that was at a different store next to the store I bought the plush and cards from, so technically that wouldn't be the last thing I bought.

Got me some waterproof workman trousers. They have all the pockets for everything a carer would ever need - close to hand. They also have pockets for knee pads - which I need to buy, as I wish to be comfy whilst working.

My trainers I bought in May are falling apart, so for longevity and practicality; I've purchased a pair of DM utility boots.

Tidy.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-10 at 12.34.13_20b7536e.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-10 at 12.34.16_1b8af53e.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-10 at 12.34.56_25638bcb.jpg

Ed

Digital starting battery tester that handles up to 2000 cold cranking amperes
20231226_161637.jpg

Apparently it injects an AC wave pulse into a DC cell to determine it's condition.
It was smart enough to know that my battery charger was still connected and requested a headlamps on situation to remove the surface charge.

New Threads

Top Bottom