• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

on-C101014_Image_01

What is that????
It is an infrared remote tester.
When you press a button on your [TV, etc.] remote, it sends a command to your TV. This tester shows the contents of those commands.
You can use it to
  • make sure your IR remote is working correctly;
  • compare your universal remote to the original, factory one;
  • guide the programming of your programmable remote; etc.

A jar of research grade agar-agar. The cheaper foods grade agar-agar I was trying to use led to 100% contamination even when autoclave for 1.5 hrs.

I don't even know how something can be so contaminated that an hour and a half of sterilization isn't enough. It takes less than a hour to sterilize poop.

Last thing I bought (that wasn't a necessity) was this guy:

20231006_135217.jpg20231006_135308.jpg

A "Gormongus" action figure from the "Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys" 90s cartoon series.

I put new AAA batteries in my Amazon Firestick remote, but it's still not working.
When you do get it working, make sure take the batteries out when not in use.
RF remotes are a battery suck; they are always on.
(IR remotes may be old-school, but they only tap your batteries when you push a button.)

This 40x48 inch DOT legal trailer:
20231024_142150.jpg

20231024_142204.jpg

After I deck it and add some tiedowns to my $75 purchase, it will be headed up to the Steam Showgrounds to replace my flimsy lawn cart I use there.

Feeling guilty. Today I went shopping for food, but broke down and bought a new Xbox controller. The joystick return springs on the old one were so weak that I'd just keep moving when I let go. Valiant characters can die that way. It was off-budget and straight out of savings, but I do enjoy my Xbox.

A second hand La-Z-Boy brown leather recliner at the Hidden Treasures City Mission store.

Ninjago dragon from lego to build together with my son. Wyldfire's dragon. set 71793

I wanted the iPad Pro 4th gen with 512 GB but since this is a better deal I went with this. I also purchased a case, screen protector, and camera lens protector. They arrive tomorrow while the iPad will arrive Tuesday. It’s pretty much the same as my iPad Pro minus a few changes like having Touch ID instead of Face ID (I like Touch ID more than Face ID as it’s more accurate, I had it on my iPhone 8+).

I wanted the iPad Pro 4th gen with 512 GB but since this is a better deal I went with this. I also purchased a case, screen protector, and camera lens protector. They arrive tomorrow while the iPad will arrive Tuesday. It’s pretty much the same as my iPad Pro minus a few changes like having Touch ID instead of Face ID (I like Touch ID more than Face ID as it’s more accurate, I had it on my iPhone 8+).
It has an M1 chip in it like my iPad pro. The only real difference is the camera but I don’t really care about that as I mostly take photographs with my iPhone 11 aside from the occasional selfie. Unfortunately you only get two storage options, 64GB and 256GB. I went with 256. This should last me a super long time, I haven’t used up half of my storage on my 128GB iPad Pro.

New Threads

Top Bottom