• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I want to say thanks to whoever made the site - it's great! It's probably the most advanced forum site I've visited with all of its features. I also like the layout and design of the site overall.

But there are a couple things that bother me. The shoutbox is on every page and it slows things down a little and it's slow to load. Maybe it should only be on the front page? Also, maybe this is asking too much, but in sites like Reddit, where posts are threaded, users can see which posts are in direct response to which, and there's a message when replies are received.

Also, maybe this is asking too much, but in sites like Reddit, where posts are threaded, users can see which posts are in direct response to which, and there's a message when replies are received.

Don't we have that already? People can use the "reply with quote" button. And if I'm correct people get a message in the inbox on this forum if they're being quoted, which kinda works like that.

That's pretty much how I can see that functionality already being implemented. But perhaps the admin can comment more on that.

Don't we have that already? People can use the "reply with quote" button. And if I'm correct people get a message in the inbox on this forum if they're being quoted, which kinda works like that.

Oh I see. I didn't realize that since I'm new here. But that's a really neat feature that I don't see other message boards!

Could an example of Aspergers, Autism and Neurotypical Supremacism be provided? Thank you. i don't want to make the mistake of doing those things, and it would help me to get an exact definition. i am not complaining, I'M just keen to do things correctly.

G'Day, I was just wondering if anybody else is having an issue with not being able to change colour of style? Everything for me now remains red, I click where I used to to change it and it just says 'Quick Style Chooser'. Sorry, hope i can get back to blue ; ]

G'Day, I was just wondering if anybody else is having an issue with not being able to change colour of style? Everything for me now remains red, I click where I used to to change it and it just says 'Quick Style Chooser'. Sorry, hope i can get back to blue ; ]

There are a few, mostly cosmetic, bugs right now. They should be fixed soon.

Last edited:
There are a few, mostly cosmetic, bugs right now. They should be fixed soon.

Thanks a bunch for the speed of your reply Aillas, I will sit tight and wait to see what happens, its just that all this red makes me wanna go bite and suck on an exposed throat :swoon:

Thanks a bunch for the speed of your reply Aillas, I will sit tight and wait to see what happens, its just that all this red makes me wanna go bite and suck on an exposed throat :swoon:

Click here scroll down to the very bottom and you can change your style. The quick style chooser should be fixed hopefully next week.

Click here scroll down to the very bottom and you can change your style. The quick style chooser should be fixed hopefully next week.

Thanks heaps for that Droopy, I cannot believe I never noticed that settings tab, seriously, can you believe that. What a dope huh :beardM:

Can you try it now? When I visit the forums on my iPhone it just displays the full version. I hope to have the mobile version completely fixed next week.
It seems to work perfectly well and it is now displaying on my Blackberry so it seems good now, thanks Calvert. ;)

I am having a problem viewing my profile...the messages states that I dont have permission to do so...please advise t/y

I am having a problem viewing my profile...the messages states that I dont have permission to do so...please advise t/y

I have checked your account and there aren't any restrictions on it. Usually, you cannot view profiles or send Private Messages until you make at least 1 post on the forums. You currently have 4 posts so should have no problems. Can you try view your profile again?

This is the thread in which you guys/gals can pass feedback to myself and Ian. Use this thread to give suggestions and ideas, as well as for reporting bugs/problems with the forums.

Both of us will check this thread regularly and consider any ideas you may have. So, if you want to request a shoutbox feature, or are simply having a problem on a specific browser, this thread is the place to post.

I see all sorts of advertisements on AspiesCentral now and the chat box invisible to us if we can't afford a membership, who are on social security and need to watch every penny we get. No sympathy what so ever living on such a small amount that is called Social Security. The ads don't bother me since I'm use to them on other websites and not having the chat box sure don't bother me because I never really like this feature and hardly used it. So good luck and hope you don't lose members.

I see all sorts of advertisements on AspiesCentral now and the chat box invisible to us if we can't afford a membership, who are on social security and need to watch every penny we get. No sympathy what so ever living on such a small amount that is called Social Security. The ads don't bother me since I'm use to them on other websites and not having the chat box sure don't bother me because I never really like this feature and hardly used it. So good luck and hope you don't lose members.

http://www.aspiescentral.com/account/preferences

You can enable the chatbox there. I only show three advertisements on each page. I do not think that is much. Sites like CNN.com and others show much much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom