• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Slime_Punk

 Please erase
V.I.P Member

Attachments

• image_share_1006744551260070.jpg
    image_share_1006744551260070.jpg
    744.2 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
I could probably manage to Photoshop something silly or cursed into an image. I'll keep this in mind lol

Ooh, I like this idea.

I've got a variety of extra strange apps that I can apply to things.

I'll try something with that opening image a little later today (I'd do it now but I'm not quite awake yet).

As for something I've made, uh...

Here's a couple of things:

rainbowgrad_kaleid_by_scrapfractals_degbumb-fullview.jpg

clockwork_by_scrapfractals_delbb91-fullview.jpg

labyrinth_by_scrapfractals_dem466x-fullview.jpg

Some of my fractal creations. Got TONS of these.

Heck if I know what could be done with them though.

@Silhouette Mirage Here's a couple from your image:

Pixelated (and some other effects layered on):

Tropical.png

Violet embossing:

image_share_100674455126007020220726042103.jpg

uhhhhhh:

whattheheck.jpg

@Rodafina And here's some for yours:

bwi5i5_15839472d535ed44ffccac341a164449f4435b0a.jpg

vwervd_c771945f30595562258e50dd21cb2206d54fba1e.jpg

xfuxfe_78af09729d7db7b94449dc473682a69fb379edc6.jpg

I tried merging yours with some of my fractal images. By which I mean, I argued with an AI for awhile until I got usable results.

If you're curious, the fractals I merged it with are:

wires_by_scrapfractals_degb457.png

mini_by_scrapfractals_degmzuo.jpg

overhaul_by_scrapfractals_dekdla8.jpg

Took awhile to get results. The AI takes an original image (yours) and then a "style" image (mine) and then tries to redraw the first using the analyzed style of the second. It gets extra weird with fractals so it takes some trial and error to get a result.

Also the results you both put out so far are amazing.

I'm curious, what are you guys using to make the remixed pics?

Also, I've got a couple to offer, here's the three most distressing "fractals" I've somehow created:

violet_husk_by_scrapfractals_dejrqaa.jpg
nope_the_second_by_scrapfractals_dekr2f7 (1).jpg
nope_by_scrapfractals_dek8hxc.jpg

I dont know why I keep getting horrible meat faces out of the mandelbulb program, but they happened anyway.

That third image was actually found deep inside of the first. I dont know what to think of that.

If anyone wants to try to make something out of those horrid things, go for it.

@Silhouette Mirage Here's a couple from your image:

Pixelated (and some other effects layered on):

View attachment 82456

Violet embossing:

View attachment 82458

uhhhhhh:

View attachment 82459

@Rodafina And here's some for yours:

View attachment 82460
View attachment 82461
View attachment 82462

I tried merging yours with some of my fractal images. By which I mean, I argued with an AI for awhile until I got usable results.

If you're curious, the fractals I merged it with are:

View attachment 82465

View attachment 82466

View attachment 82463

Took awhile to get results. The AI takes an original image (yours) and then a "style" image (mine) and then tries to redraw the first using the analyzed style of the second. It gets extra weird with fractals so it takes some trial and error to get a result.
absolutely awesome. other than that, I’m speechless at the moment, but loving this so much.

I'm curious, what are you guys using to make the remixed pics?
For the two I already posted, I am using adobe fresco on an ipad with a stylus.

I’d like to print out some drawings and draw on top of them, but of course that’ll take a bit longer.

If anyone wants to try to make something out of those horrid things, go for it.
Absolutely, I wanna do something with the meat faces. Horrid and amazing and awesome and all kinds of weird things.

nope_by_scrapfractals_dek8hxc.jpg

That third image was actually found deep inside of the first. I dont know what to think of that.

Here’s another one – so I think we now have a meat face within a meat face within a meat face from the original image to this remix. Well here it is.

1658881028785.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom