• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

@Silhouette Mirage, Glad to hear your dog is doing well – definitely happy to be some kind of distraction during such a stressful time. This thread has been helping me, too – I’ve been feeling kind of dead inside, and inspiration for new drawings is really motivating and powerful to me. Something about this “game” has really sparked my desire to draw and my ability to just put work out quickly and not worry so much about it.

And I’m really happy this thread is helping you <3 I will try to make a more significant artistic contribution soon!!
Yeah, Luca, you should join in! I hate saying should and it is not my place to ever tell you what to do, I’m just trying to say that your artwork is really cool and interesting, and it might be fun to have your perspective – I think you mentioned something about photoshopping cursed images onto things? Sounds cool.

Really quick trigger warning

Really wanted to thank @Rodafina @Misery @Luca and others for making this thread so much fun. I made up this idea because my dog almost died after getting fixed (apparently she doesn't clot very well) and I've been confined to a bedroom with her for the past 2 weeks to make sure nothing makes her open back up. Making and remixing art has been a huge stress-reliever, and I want to continue posting here for as long as this thread lasts.

Also, she seems to be doing well, thank God. You guys rock

I'm glad it's helping you, and I'm glad your dog is doing well. I know how stressful that can be... my own dog, Dingle, got really sick earlier in the year. She caught... er... something, I cannot remember the name, after drinking water from the backyard pond. It really messed her up and I was starting to get seriously nervous about her. Fortunately the vet was able to get her back on track to good health though... after an entire bloody month of me being scared of it. Fortunately we also fixed the pond so it's not hazardous for her. Oddly, the "fix" was "put fish in it" which I can only assume makes sense to a pond scientist.

Anyway I've always got more stuff for you to mess with (well, more fractal stuff) and tomorrow I'll post some remixes myself (I was going to do some today but then videogames happened, yay distractions) as well as some more base images.

If you'd like, you can also mess around with my wonky drawings in the thread I made recently, this one: Most difficult one I've done. Art is hard.

Though I would think the fractals are more fun to mess with, due to their bonkers nature.

@Silhouette Mirage, Glad to hear your dog is doing well – definitely happy to be some kind of distraction during such a stressful time. This thread has been helping me, too – I’ve been feeling kind of dead inside, and inspiration for new drawings is really motivating and powerful to me. Something about this “game” has really sparked my desire to draw and my ability to just put work out quickly and not worry so much about it.

Yeah, I've been feeling the same.

I'd gotten burned out on doing the fractal stuff... I'd spent way too much time pumping out one after another for too long and... yeah, hit that burnout point.

But after seeing this thread it's got my interest back. It's also a big part of what inspired me to draw that other thing.

In the meantime I'll provide some more things:

lightning_by_scrapfractals_degmzxs.jpg
1659782129805.jpeg

@Rodafina Okay and last for today, I went and turned your stained glass window photo into this:

I cant believe that worked. I cant believe ANY of that worked.

Also, to you and @Silhouette Mirage , I definitely enjoyed the Sophie and fractal remixes. That was really neat to see. Just overall, looking back through the whole thread.

What a fun thread this is.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom