• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

DaRKMsOul18

In this game you have to make up an outrageous weird story!

You have to make it wacky and make a line of story that makes the story weirder and etc, or silly.

example:
starter:There was once a man named Bob.
player: He was a fish
player 2: that had 2 brain cells.

just make it stupid as possible and funny too!

I have premission to Skip you by saying "/Skip," if you just say something that ruins it.

I have premission to Skip you by saying "/Skip," if you just say something that ruins it.

I’m going to need more information about the kinds of things that would “ruin it” please :)

I’d be less likely to join in for fear of being ‘skipped’ if I don’t know where the boundaries are.
:)

Last edited:
But the hot tub was round and so he found he was just going around in circles.

Bob tried Alan in his underwear drawer, his grandma’s pantry, the post office and even a neighbour’s ornamental pond but it was no good.

Bob ran away with Alan actually, since he didn't want to lose his shark.
Never lose your shark!
What better city for Alan to runaway to since he was a lone shark.

But, Mr. Allen, Alan is a "lone" shark that keeps his teeth pearly white.
So now his mug shot is posted all over New York.
He doesn't want anyone to see him so he jumps in the East River to be in the sea.
Just as Doctor Reid from the BAU pulls up in his Escalade and makes a quote from Ghandi.

But, Mr. Allen, Alan is a "lone" shark that keeps his teeth pearly white.
So now his mug shot is posted all over New York.
He doesn't want anyone to see him so he jumps in the East River to be in the sea.
Just as Doctor Reid from the BAU pulls up in his Escalade and makes a quote from Ghandi.

he travels to the Atlantic ocean and discovers the lost city of Atlantis, which is still populated by scientient fish, like himself

New Threads

Top Bottom