• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

I Have a great courses DVD's on the plague, it killed a significant portion Europe's population 30 to 60% a lot worse than Covid. This is one large puzzle each piece brings the truth closer and closer.

Last edited:
Before I retired I worked at a paint shop that painted large coils of steel aluminum tin plate, galvanized whatever the customer wanted. We also did printing, as the company lab tech My main responsibility was colour control. the printing was what they called Gravure style printing. this a print that is made by a whole series of basically dots of differing intensity. MY SPC Results for Covid is making a picture of the infection one data point at a time. The. big picture is finally coming into focus, also supporting my hypothesis. to see what I see check the apex on each chart
high lighted in Orange. Just one large puzzle one data point at a time.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    247.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    212.2 KB · Views: 109
  • York Cases.pdf
    247 KB · Views: 99
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    211.6 KB · Views: 93
The picture is slowly clariyfing, see the lower control limits.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    247.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    212.5 KB · Views: 102
  • York Cases.pdf
    247.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    211.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 91
The picture is slowly clariyfing, see the lower control limits.

What is the picture at this point? What is the "truth" and what is the "large puzzle piece"? I'm interested in your explanations based on your analysis, but I'm a laymen so please "dumb it down" for me.

the truth is what is the basis for covid, it seems to be tied in with the immune system the larger puzzle is the same as how I unravelled a very complex colour control of prints for siding and roofing for residential and commercial buildings just follow the evidence to see where it goes.
controlling color was considered was considered not possible on a print from various batch's of paint , ink and or runs even years apart. 20 ton coils consistent over a whole run. Keep in mind it is not possible to have negative case or deaths. the most interesting aspect is this virus is following a normal distribution from day one. in how it spreads. every deviation can be accounted for using standard SPC procedures of noting significant events and then using the C.A.P. when a failure occurs. standard technique. one valuable lesson I learned years ago was let the process speak do not put words in its mouth.

Last edited:
What is the picture at this point? What is the "truth" and what is the "large puzzle piece"? I'm interested in your explanations based on your analysis, but I'm a laymen so please "dumb it down" for me.
What I have learned over the years is describing what i can see so clearly in my head is difficult to describe to non visual thinkers. connections between some one else never even ever thought would be connected. Yet so obvious to me.

The I thing like so much about SPC is you collect data points and the majority of times no obvious pattern forms until months latter, for example Canadian thanks giving was expected to be
a mess, it may take months before any failures occur. the process speaks slowly and deliberately, you need patience.

What I have learned over the years is describing what i can see so clearly in my head is difficult to describe to non visual thinkers. connections between some one else never even ever thought would be connected. Yet so obvious to me.

I understand what you're saying about having difficulty in explaining things to others about an area of expertise to which you're well versed. I think in pictures. I'm a visual thinker. However I have zero interest in statistics or data analysis.

If you were at a party and you met someone for the first time and they had limited mathematical aptitude and no experience in statistics and they asked you to explain "in plain English", what you've learned about Covid since you've been analyzing the data, what would say to them? Would you speak to them using statistical language?

Can you answer the following sentences or reply with sentences/answers similar to these?

"What have you learned about how Covid affects the unvaccinated vs. the vaccinated?"

"What is the rate of recovery of people who contract Covid and then recover from it?"

"Based on your analysis, what advice would you give to a person in the age group of 30-50 who fears contracting Covid if they're vaccinated?"

"Do you think Covid has a similar mortality rate to Influenza? How similar?"

I usually keep to my self, not into small talk. I have no statistics on the unvaccinated attached are the various Z-tables well labeled with the value of interest being the apex results. also same Z-table with value of interest of 1.

Attachments

• Ontario Case Z-table.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    170.9 KB · Views: 106
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    171.6 KB · Views: 92
    171.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 85
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Why does a painter paint or a mountain climber climb a mountain, I have spent the majority of my life trying to understand how the universe work, read magazines on the latest break through's, watch lectures on mathematics and physics. Why because it helps me visualize the big picture. I always tell my wife I do not care if any one knows what I see, same with the Covid I desire to see the big picture because it is there and beautiful hw nature organizes it self. One of my friends was in the hospital heart surgery they could not control his pain and balance his O2 levels so I put together a quick control plan. for him to possibly use. My wife had collected data on my 02 level months ago so I entered it as test data. IT formed a perfect bell curve, so satisfying.
I Like this site as I know there are others like me on it see the world through pictures. You will never see the world through our eyes unless you are one of us.

nothing going on, not even much as a run failure. Just lots of media hype.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    249.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    212.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    212.4 KB · Views: 94
  • York Cases.pdf
    250.3 KB · Views: 102
If you know the beginning and apex of a gaussian distribution, since it is symmetrical the end point can be calculated. Toronto is days away, Ontario, just before Christmas. It looks like roughly, February, March before the end when Covid becomes endemic.
there is so much information on theses charts. Z-table very useful for goofing around as the mean and standard deviation adjusts daily. every day the picture gets a bit clearer. Toronto and Ontario are converging so they will probably both max. out on the same day. All the data to date points to Dec 21. interesting to see how close my guess is, not far from my best guess a few months ago. Sorry not maxed out but rather when Covid becomes endemic. The maxed out date has already happened.

Last edited:
Had some range failures in the death chart. Getting together on Victoria day with no vaccine was not a good idea, deadly.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    256.7 KB · Views: 94
Starting to see some movement in the deaths, first drop failure failure.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    257.8 KB · Views: 96
Run Failures due to Ormigon, in Ontario and Toronto.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    250.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    213.7 KB · Views: 84
    171.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 74
Toronto should have a max failure in six more days, Ontario is still on track for DEC 21.
Covid should peter out in April 2022. Based on bell curve.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    253.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    253.4 KB · Views: 90
Ontario has a bit of an issue, not Toronto, York or Peel. Ontario mean still dropping four cases a day on track to have the apex fail on the 21 of December.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    255 KB · Views: 78
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    254.4 KB · Views: 65
  • York Cases.pdf
    251.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    214 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Run broke, for Onrtario and deaths changed, way over hyped.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    255 KB · Views: 67
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    259 KB · Views: 59
Z-table for apex's interesting pattern. if you are not vaccinated could be a big issue in the next few
weeks due to Ormagron variation.

Attachments

• Ontario Z-table.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 62
  • ontario cases.pdf
    255 KB · Views: 62
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 73
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 78
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    255.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Ontario Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    171.7 KB · Views: 65
Something happening with the death chart, deaths per day and change from previous day converging. I believe to 13.79 deaths per day weird something woke me at 5:00 morning. felt strong urge to put 13.79 in my Z-table for deaths. which I got up and did. It appears all my graphs are converging to sometime in April 2022 when Covid becomes endemic. the first case of Covid in Ontario was Jan. 22, 2020. So my best guess is April 23, 2022. Still a few days before Ontario apex fails. still on for Dec. 21, 2020.

Attachments

• Ontario Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    260.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom