• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

Something happening with the death chart, deaths per day and change from previous day converging. I believe to 13.79 deaths per day weird something woke me at 5:00 morning. felt strong urge to put 13.79 in my Z-table for deaths. which I got up and did. It appears all my graphs are converging to sometime in April 2022 when Covid becomes endemic. the first case of Covid in Ontario was Jan. 22, 2020. So my best guess is April 23, 2022. Still a few days before Ontario apex fails. still on for Dec. 21, 2020.

It sounds like you've found something that interests you about your current analysis.

Keep all the charts are bell curves, If You know he Beginning Jan. 22, 2020, the middle Jan. 15 2021, you can work out the end, equal distance away. April 2022. probably around the 23rd.
All the case charts come to the same conclusion. I expect to see another 1000 deaths in Ontario, due to Omitron in that time.

Last edited:
Keep all the charts are bell curves, If You know he Beginning Jan. 22, 2020, the middle Jan. 15 2021, you can work out the end, equal distance away. April 2022. probably around the 23rd.
All the case charts come to the same conclusion.

Just be sure to remember that not everyone even knows how bell curves work let alone all the other factors to your statistical analysis. It's elementary to you but to many, myself included, it's not something I understand in the least. You have said previously that you have a hard time putting this kind of thing in layperson's terms or perhaps are even incapable of doing so. I respect that; just as there are areas of expertise that I have that others know little to nothing about.

That said, you're certainly not under any obligation to explain your analysis in plain and basic terms so others here can understand.

I, unable teach mathematics in one paragraph, just trust me the math is correct Covid does have an end. four months from now it will be a memory unless you catch it, at least in Ontario.
I got my third vaccine today. Keep in mind I am only monitoring the virus, it is telling me what it is doing. I'm suprised how normal it is allowing us to plan our lives around it.

Last edited:
Things are starting to get serious now with Omicron. Would not want to live in Peel region.I got my third vaccine yesterday.

Attachments

• Ontario Z-table.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 112
  • Ontario Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 93
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    171.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 124
Ronald: Does the data provide information on the average age of Covid deaths in your area? I'd like to know what that is.

I would like to know information on the victim’s
- average age of those who died
- pre-existing ill-health
- obesity

@watersprite , if you're able to make sense of the data that Ronald posted after your post, please let us know what the data shows related to your/our points of interest. Thank you.

The one thing I noticed on the Peel site is that Mississauga is rapidly gaining on Brampton in the number of cases. Will get a better idea what is going on when they do their monthly update. Theses two cities of similar size next door to each are a real clue to how this virus operates.

my charts so for show it will kill no more than up to 12 people a day in Ontario The start of Delta and Ominigron are both clearly Labelled, the proof is right on the charts.

my charts so for show it will kill no more than up to 12 people a day in Ontario The start of Delta and Ominigron are both clearly Labelled, the proof is right on the charts.

I asked for your proof that the omicron variant was more deadly to the unvaccinated then those who got the "jab"

So, once again, can you show me proof?

I'm not a Doctor or all I got is the numbers interprete as you will I am neither a pro or against vaccines. Just that there is more to the virus. than is being said so far.

Attachments

• Toronto Cases.pdf
    257.9 KB · Views: 104
  • ontario cases.pdf
    256.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    216 KB · Views: 85
  • York Cases.pdf
    253.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    263 KB · Views: 124
This may be of interest to some.

Attachments

• Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    172.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Ontario Z-table.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 101
Ronald - I can't make heads nor tails of your charts. I'm sure it is just me - I'm terrible at math and stuff like that. The only conclusions I can draw from the differing rate of infection in two cities is that people in the more infected city socialize more than people in the other city. Coronavirus is primarily airborne. We inhale the virus given off by infected people. So, if one city has a higher number of covid cases, then I'd surmise that people in that city are less likely to social distance and take other precautions to avoid getting infected.

Do you draw any conclusions different from mine?

New Threads

Top Bottom