• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

I asked for your proof that the omicron variant was more deadly to the unvaccinated then those who got the "jab"

So, once again, can you show me proof?

This shows covid death rate by vaccination status (numbers for the US come from the CDC).
How do death rates from COVID-19 differ between people who are vaccinated and those who are not?

There's not enough data/research yet to prove if Omicron variant is more/less deadly than the previous variants. It would be reasonable to assume it is "similar" in its capacity to kill as other variants until the scientists collect more data.

I've seen two studies so far that talked about more serious outcomes of Omicron. One was studying the reproductive rate of the virus and suggested it reproduced faster in the sinuses/nose, but slower in the lungs, suggesting it may be more infectious, but less deadly. The other studied patients with serious symptoms, and suggested Omicron vs other variants made no difference.
Neither study was yet peer reviewed, so I'd still take those as too preliminary to say anything with any certainty.

Brampton from the beginning of Covid had double the rate of Covid that Mississauga had, With Omicron the gap is closing daily. Mississauga has been a bedroom suburban community to Toronto for many years with very few apartment buildings, mainly houses. Brampton was a small town that grew very fast in the last 30 years, As the the South Indian community grew in Canada this community became choice for where to settle. Both cities are very similar in population, right next door to each other. Why does covid care which city you reside in? There is more to this virus than meets the eye. The majority of Brampton residents own houses, The community is not poor the virus has a genetic component to who it prefers to infect. I strongly doubt the virus is politically correct.

Last edited:
f you really want to understand Covid, The tale of two cities is a very large clue. You cannot get a better contrast.

This shows covid death rate by vaccination status (numbers for the US come from the CDC).
How do death rates from COVID-19 differ between people who are vaccinated and those who are not?

There's not enough data/research yet to prove if Omicron variant is more/less deadly than the previous variants. It would be reasonable to assume it is "similar" in its capacity to kill as other variants until the scientists collect more data.

I've seen two studies so far that talked about more serious outcomes of Omicron. One was studying the reproductive rate of the virus and suggested it reproduced faster in the sinuses/nose, but slower in the lungs, suggesting it may be more infectious, but less deadly. The other studied patients with serious symptoms, and suggested Omicron vs other variants made no difference.
Neither study was yet peer reviewed, so I'd still take those as too preliminary to say anything with any certainty.
So in other words, it's still speculation.

Keep in mind Both cities share, police , education, fire, and other resources. If you want to know who Covid infects and why the clue is here. Not every one needs to get vaccinated or will even get sick. Too much confusion, the truth matters. a more targeted approach would surely help

So in other words, it's still speculation.

The properties of Covid are not speculation, the numbers are there. The specific properties of Omicron variant are still largely speculation, yes. But it's probably not going to be a lot different than its parents.

The properties of Covid are not speculation, the numbers are there. The specific properties of Omicron variant are still largely speculation, yes. But it's probably not going to be a lot different than its parents.
Probably is a lot like if, which is one of the biggest words in the English language.

Things are getting interesting. The virus is speaking more clearly by the day even likes to joke see, latest run failure in deaths.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    256.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    258.2 KB · Views: 128
  • York Cases.pdf
    253.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    216.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    263.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Ontario Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    170.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Curious to know who is getting sick in Mississauga vs Brampton, Mississauga growing by 0.1% per day. This is a large clue to how this virus works Cannot get a better experiment.

Last edited:
Losing Normality on many of the charts.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    256.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    258.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    216.3 KB · Views: 96
  • York Cases.pdf
    254.2 KB · Views: 93
numbers are getting strange, Loss of normality for Ontario and Toronto. Sill normal in York and Peel. Looks like a house of cards that may collapse in a few months. Best guess April 2022. All we can do is wait and see.

numbers are getting strange, Loss of normality for Ontario and Toronto. Sill normal in York and Peel. Looks like a house of cards that may collapse in a few months. Best guess April 2022. All we can do is wait and see.

What does that mean when you say "house of cards that will collapse" in relation to Covid?

Yes there is more to this virus than meets the eye, it is not infecting every one. which is causing most of the confusion. the clue is Peel region two cities of similar size next door to each other. one has double the rate of Covid as the other. Where are the scientists, too much politics for them keeping their heads down sight Anomolies are the key all in plain sight. hopefully in time I will be able to unravel what the numbers mean.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    263.5 KB · Views: 92
  • ontario cases.pdf
    256.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    257.7 KB · Views: 89
  • York Cases.pdf
    253.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    216.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Does anyone else know what Ronald means when he says it looks like a "house of cards will collapse" in his area in a few months related to Covid. And I don't mean what does the saying "house of cards" mean. I'm asking if anyone else knows what he means by that.

upload_2021-12-26_19-1-44.png

a house of cards

"a structure, situation, or institution that is insubstantial, shaky, or in constant danger of collapse"
Definition of HOUSE OF CARDS

Thank You excellent. losing confidence in case numbers. as kids in school are now part of the testing regiment. The numbers will sort them selves out near the end.
Looks like some time in April of next year. Once it runs out of victims sick or dead it hits a brick wall and that's it.

Last edited:
@tree I know what the phrase "house of cards" means. I want to know if anyone knows what Ronald meant in relation to Covid in his area. I asked him directly but he's not been able to give simple explanations to his complex analysis.

@tree I know what the phrase "house of cards" means. I want to know if anyone knows what Ronald meant in relation to Covid in his area. I asked him directly but he's not been able to give simple explanations to his complex analysis.

Is not Post #257 his explanation?

Things are getting more interesting by the day Check Christmas day, Peel is the exception.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    257.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Ontario Z-table.pdf
    170.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    260.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    170.4 KB · Views: 76
  • York Cases.pdf
    255.5 KB · Views: 85
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf