• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

z-table results for any one interested.

Attachments

• Ontario Case Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 143
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Ontario Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    97.4 KB · Views: 129
Looks like thanks giving is now starting to kick in almost had runs across the board broken now.
a lot of people got vaccinated in anticipation of thanksgiving. Should get bad in the next few days.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    208.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    210.5 KB · Views: 107
  • York Cases.pdf
    238.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    206.5 KB · Views: 139
Z-table results latest numbers and type 2 error or false positive. For any one interested.

Attachments

• Ontario Case Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Ontario death Z-table Type 2 error.pdf
    97.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 121
  • toronto Z-table type 2 error.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 142
  • York Z-table type 2 error.pdf
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Peel Z-table type 2e rror.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 158
The hypothisis that Covid is tied to a gene originally found in the Neanderthal population keeps gaining strength. My statistics keep supporting this.

No deaths in Ontario for over a week. audits really confusing things News media reporting the audit results as that days deaths. that's how they sensationalize the news, no wonder people do not trust the news.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    242.4 KB · Views: 110
No deaths in Ontario for over a week. audits really confusing things News media reporting the audit results as that days deaths. that's how they sensationalize the news, no wonder people do not trust the news.
News now is how your competitor reports the news, silly.

Interesting, the death rate is still slightly non normal for skewness, but if I enter -14 in the following days entry it normalizes. How can you have negative deaths? the only explanation is some of the deaths were labeled as caused by Covid but were really by other causes such as a heart attack.

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    242.4 KB · Views: 115
  • adjusted death Z-table.pdf
    242.4 KB · Views: 108
a few more failures in Toronto, mainly around Christmas season, just reinforces pattern, Failures in Deaths also expect to see more range failures in the next few days as the audits kick out.

Attachments

• Toronto Cases.pdf
    210.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    245.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
@Ronald Zeeman

I was wondering, since running stats appears to
bring you considerable satisfaction, are there other
topics you do this with, as well?

@Ronald Zeeman

I was wondering, since running stats appears to
bring you considerable satisfaction, are there other
topics you do this with, as well?
THIs IS how I fixed the colour issues when I was working worked amazingly well. the real trick is not the statistics but interpreting what each failure means and then reacting to it and what effect it has on future readings. That is where my ability as as Aspie comes useful .can see unusual patterns others miss. Right more times then not. doing statistics like this is solving a puzzle normality tells you if all the pieces are in the correct places. the Audits are just one confounding factor.

Last edited:
How to tell if Covid is over in your area.
Stage 1. make a control chart for your area
Stage 2. determine the peak cases.
Stage 3. enter peak cases into your Z-table.
Example Peel and York cases have peaked .. see attached .. low probability Deaths have really peaked.

Attachments

• Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    96.8 KB · Views: 100
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    96.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Ontario Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    95.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
The in difference in Toronto between the upper control limit and peak cases is 73 cases. it is dropping by about 3 cases a day 73 divided by 3 is 24 so thit is how many more days the city has to wait before Covid becomes endemic here.

Attachments

• Toronto Cases.pdf
    210.9 KB · Views: 93
How to tell if Covid is over in your area.
Stage 1. make a control chart for your area
Stage 2. determine the peak cases.
Stage 3. enter peak cases into your Z-table.
Example Peel and York cases have peaked .. see attached .. low probability Deaths have really peaked.

What do you mean when you say Covid being "over"? Do you mean you think it can be eradicated or do you mean no longer a spike but instead a relatively constant stream of cases in perpetuity?

What do you mean when you say Covid being "over"? Do you mean you think it can be eradicated or do you mean no longer a spike but instead a relatively constant stream of cases in perpetuity?
I mean over as endemic much like the flu every year a hand full of people get sick or die, no longer a pandemic. York region and Peel region and soon the City of Toronto have reached this point. The province of Ontario is still approximately three month away from reaching the same state. The fact that York region temporarily lost normality could mean it may drag out a little longer.

Last edited:
17 days without a death, yet the media reports the audit results as deaths, lying by omission?

Attachments

• Ontario Death.pdf
    245.3 KB · Views: 81
THIs IS how I fixed the colour issues when I was working worked amazingly well. the real trick is not the statistics but interpreting what each failure means and then reacting to it and what effect it has on future readings. That is where my ability as as Aspie comes useful .can see unusual patterns others miss. Right more times then not. doing statistics like this is solving a puzzle normality tells you if all the pieces are in the correct places. the Audits are just one confounding factor.

Thanks for reply.

It's not an answer to what I asked, though.

What I wanted to know was whether you have other topics
that you subject to statistical procedures.

I gave some example on another thread "statistics" can be used for any thing life is based on continuums, which is the basis of statistics.

I gave some example on another thread "statistics" can be used for any thing life is based on continuums, which is the basis of statistics.

Yes, in Statistics you
outlined methods.

What I was asking was what other subject matter interested you
enough to run stats on.

Examples:
Weather?
Traffic patterns?
Type of cakes ordered in one shop compared with another?
etc.......

Health blood pressure, oxygen uptake from finger, calories on stationary bike. My wife collects this data daily making a chart takes a minute just data entry. I then give to doctor before appointment, if you can measure it you can monitor it or possibly control it. That's why I offered it to any other members who may want a copy of the my totally automated blank spreadsheet. great for sports, whivh I care nothing about.

Last edited:
Health blood pressure, oxygen uptake from finger, calories on stationary bike. My wife collects this data daily making a chart takes a minute just data entry. I then give to doctor before appointment, if you can measure it you can monitor it or possibly control it. That's why I offered it to any other members who may want a copy of the my totally automated blank spreadsheet. great for sports, whivh I care nothing about.

Thanks.

New Threads

Top Bottom