• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Spiritual Isolation

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
I have decided to edit the original post because I feel like it didn't really explain things well. This is still imperfect, but I hope it makes more sense.

Here's something that's been weighing on my mind lately. I wish I had someone to mentor me spiritually when it comes to Christianity.

I consider myself to be “Messianic Jewish”. I have Jewish ancestry, but other than the family culture, and a few Yiddish phrases and jokes, I wasn’t really raised in that either. I have a very close connection to nature as well. That Pagan spiritual and physical connection to the land is what I was mostly brought up with, which shaped me into the person I am today.

I was not raised in a church at all. In fact, going to church was a punishable offense. I came to Christ in my early thirties and my mom rejected me for it. She still holds me at arms length and tries to steer my daughter away from my guidance in most things.

And it's not just my beloved mother- when I came to Christ, I lost nearly every friend or relative. They simply turned their back and I was dead to them. Some even attacked my character, spread slander, or even attacked me personally. That was a very traumatic and painful time in my life. To this day, if people ask me about faith matters, often I hide the fact that I am a Christian for fear of punishment and rejection.

I don't have the same spiritual background as most Christians. I just don't. I don't have that little bank of bible verses locked away in my heart that most Christians do. I had a brain injury a couple years ago, and I've been working on my reading comprehension since then. Although my reading has improved a lot, a big book like The Bible is very difficult for me to read, understand, and even more so, absorb and memorize the words.

What I am trying to understand is what does the bible specifically say about how Christians are to live? What should we cleave to, what should we reject? What did Jesus say, specifically?

What does the bible say about salvation? How do you get to heaven? I know about the sinner’s prayer, but after that, can salvation be taken away, can it be rescinded by the person? What if deep in your heart, you didn’t really repent all the way, like you knew you were just going to do it again, and you didn’t think it was all that bad to do anyway?

What did Jesus say about life? What is the purpose?

I just, feel so, spiritually alone in Christ. And there's no one to help me learn that I can think of. There aren’t really many churches around where I live, and the Messianic Jewish church I attend is sixteen miles away. I don’t own a car, so this journey is over an hour long, often requiring an early morning transfer through downtown, where Antifa often had smashed up the neighborhood only a few hours prior.

Some Christian churches can be uncomfortable places for Jews. Certain little traditional beliefs or phrases (although well meaning) are hurtful to Jewish People. So it’s difficult to sit through a service if for instance, in a teaching about the Pharisees, they mock them, claiming they were all evil or something. Other little things too.

Another big one is inclusivity. I believe everyone should be welcomed at church. How are you going to win anyone for Christ if all you have are the same group of people in church (forgive my French) telling each other how good their farts smell every week? It's good to learn from the pastor and lift each other up, but you need to be kind as well. I may not know much of the Bible, but it is said that Jesus loved everyone and met them where they were, without condemnation.

I know a few Jewish prayers, a couple of bible verses, and a couple of songs. I have a dark past of terrible sins, and even though I'm "saved" I screw up royally every day. I just want to know what Jesus wants from me. And I want to know how he blesses people, and loves them unconditionally. I want to know what conditions there are to getting into Heaven. I'm just so lost and confused. And I don't know where to turn.

So what I really need is specific bible answers. Not the traditions of mankind. I want to know exactly what the Bible says.

All I know is God is everywhere, and that God is Love. That's comforting, but I'm wondering- Is it enough? Am I doing enough? I am a terrible sinner. And I don't really repent all the way. I turn back to my sins like twenty minutes after saying I'm sorry. I just know I love Jesus, and not much else.

Last edited:
Think about what you truly love, are there any whatever to loving what you love ,Yeshua is like that ,pray to receive the ruach ha kodesh ,more fully ,recommend watching catch the fire from Toronto airport vineyard church ,look for a picture bible I like one by iva hoth and Andre le blanc published originally in the 1970s, mine is dropping to pieces,I've also got the big ideas veggie tales bible storybook(its funny) I went to church from about age 12 still don't know !as much as I experienced in the last 40 years, for autism prayer is key !as you need visions ,dreams ,there is a bible teaching old KJV "we are changed from glory unto glory "(glory in Hebrew is described as resembling God )so you !are literally changing when you change,which is just you !,I wish I could give you my change up to now, but it doesn't work like that, its probably going to include physical suffering unless !God the great iam ,has decided you've !suffered enough physically ,I've sinned as much as I understand sin,I'm no john Wesley,Albert Einstein ,Rabbi Yitzac kaduri or Rabbi Zev Porat(watch Zev's broadcasts on YouTube ,(messiah of israel ministries ?)he was orthodox Jewish now! he's messianic Jewish ,in Israel) and pray for him !he needs it!,I repent like you ,grinding my teeth and saying forgive through grinded teeth! as I really don't understand the word, the feeling is infinitesimally easier ,boy do I know I don't know!
To help with sin this is what I learned yesterday the feeling of never talking to or seeing the cat or my mother is sin to me I'm not academic or highly educated ,never passed college exams ,only eaten in a university canteen over 20 years ago
Look at the last video you watched in off topic on the forum I've posted Zev's videos there

Last edited:
Here's something that's been weighing on my mind lately. I wish I had someone to mentor me spiritually when it comes to Christianity.

Just an idea - look for people who do Faith Accompaniment or Spiritual Direction. You might find these within the Episcopal or Catholic traditions. What this is is a meeting between you and another person to help you grow in your faith from where you are. There is no need to belong to either of these traditions to avail yourself of this way of mentoring, but it is a word that might lead you towards what you are looking for.

Blessings on yours search - may you find someone to walk with you

Christianity is a controversial topic even amongst Christians. What I mean is that every sect, every church, every pastor, reverand or priest all interpret "Christ" in their own way. I am not sure offer more authority or "truth" than your own light. It is better to live through that light than it is to worry about finding someone to tell you when to turn the light off or on.

I know a few Jewish prayers, a couple of bible verses, and a couple of songs. I have a dark past of terrible sins, and even though I'm "saved" I screw up royally every day. I just want to know what Jesus wants from me. And I want to know how he blesses people, and loves them unconditionally. I want to know what conditions there are to getting into Heaven. I'm just so lost and confused. And I don't know where to turn.

All I know is God is everywhere, and God is Love. That's comforting, but I'm wondering- Is it enough? Am I doing enough? I am a terrible sinner. And I don't really repent all the way. I turn back to my sins like twenty minutes after saying I'm sorry. I just know I love Jesus, and not much else

You seem to have fear based on the idea that God is punitive. A punitive God is a contradiction to a God that loves unconditionally.

So ask yourself "If God is so powerful that he could create an entire universe and all the fantastical creations within, does it make sense to believe that God is so small in himself that he demands "compliance" like a narsactic overlord?"
And "If God is not a punitive, narsacistic, overlord then if he is so powerful that the created the universe and everything within, is God powerful enough to offer unconditional forgiveness or unconditional love?"

And here is something else to contemplate:

Sin only means "off the mark". "Sin" is not a punishable offense. (There is that "unconditional" thing again)

Unconditional - without conditions.

You don't "get into heaven" by not sinning. You are already assured a place in heaven because of that pesky word -unconditional (though I personally do not think of heaven as a place like a kingdom with borders).

I hope you can feel the truth and that you feel a little bit better by feeling that truth.

I know you mean well, but it's not really that I need spiritual comfort from fear of a cruel God. I know God is love. What I don't know is biblically, what is expected of servants of God. Jesus said some very specific things about how Christians are supposed to behave. And I want to know those things. I also want to know, biblically, without man's traditions, what are the requirements for salvation. What does it say? I'm a jew, I already know about missing the mark, but I'm pretty sure that the idea of karma is also very biblical. What I do effects everything else and comes back to me. What do I have to do to be considered righteous, biblically? What are the stipulations for salvation? Can it be taken away? Can I rescind it? It's a very big and scary subject, and after a lifetime of not knowing who Jesus is, I want to truly start to understand what He expects from a servant of His.

@Yeshuasdaughter
I stated my case badly. I appologize. I had hoped to bring you comfort.

Read this article. Most Christian sects will teach more, or less, the same thing. There really isn't anything else.

https://www.thetimesherald.com/stor...1/25/bible-says-one-way-get-heaven/109796042/
I totally didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry. I'm having a bad week, honestly. It was very nice to read. I'm just having a bad week. I've been short with many people. Please forgive me.

What are the stipulations for salvation?

To believe in Jesus Christ. That he was real and died on the cross for our sins.

Can it be taken away? Can I rescind it? I

The Bible has the answer to that.

It's a very big and scary subject, and after a lifetime of not knowing who Jesus is, I want to truly start to understand what He expects from a servant of His.

To have faith in God and himself. In the written words of the Bible. As a little child would.

If you get worried your doing something wrong pray to God about it in Jesus name. Believe in what you pray fully without doubt. And add this. Ask it be explained to you in a way you can understand.

And worrying is something he doesn't want you to do either. It's written as well.

Ask for God's help understanding the Bible as well.
He can. Believe it.

Hi @Yeshuasdaughter

Are you going to any church at the moment? Finding a good place to go regularly is important, and I wonder if some of the things you mention in the OP might be addressed if you attended somewhere. No place you go will be a total fit, IMHO, but just being around other believers can help with the feeling of isolation. Please do not expect a "church" group to answer all your questions, so keep up your own reading, study and worship. Church is a supplement to what you do yourself, not a replacement.

Are there any Messianic gatherings near you - Stupid question I know but it might be a place to start.

I know you mean well, but it's not really that I need spiritual comfort from fear of a cruel God. I know God is love. What I don't know is biblically, what is expected of servants of God. Jesus said some very specific things about how Christians are supposed to behave. And I want to know those things. I also want to know, biblically, without man's traditions, what are the requirements for salvation. What does it say? I'm a jew, I already know about missing the mark, but I'm pretty sure that the idea of karma is also very biblical. What I do effects everything else and comes back to me. What do I have to do to be considered righteous, biblically? What are the stipulations for salvation? Can it be taken away? Can I rescind it? It's a very big and scary subject, and after a lifetime of not knowing who Jesus is, I want to truly start to understand what He expects from a servant of His.
Its not hinduism, karma is hinduism ,we are not reincarnated ,theres nothing in the bible about reincarnation ,there are consequences, at the time of Yeshuas first time as Marys son ,he used sowing and reaping to help farmers understand consequences,to fisherman fishing terminology, so to you visions youre autistic,i get either an open vision or dreams ,but mine are mainly very prosaic ordinary as im very nervous,jump at the least sound,you might get visions like Elijah when he was a young man,try closing your eyes, more often in a quiet room ,salvation is asking for forgiveness he does 99.9% of the work ,when he became the new pesach(passover)sacrifice the old covenant was added to,the old sacrifice system is over for messianic believers ,you might have the cohen(kohanim transliterated hebrew for priests) haplotype in your dna ,which means youre from the tribe of Yehudah (Judah)priests,i also might be cohen jewish marriage to catholics in england is quite common ,he will tell you what you are to do ,i seem to impart information(very english solve the problem) but i think thats to do with being english ,America seems to be evangelists ,i was given a prophecy that im a fisherwoman of God ,you could be one of the other ministries,wherever you can read it ,read jesse du plantis 'close encounters of the God kind ',his spirit went to heaven for a few hours, he talked to a lot of people including Yeshua.
Yes you can lose your salvation, but ask for a vision your neurology needs pictures!

You seem to have fear based on the idea that God is punitive. A punitive God is a contradiction to a God that loves unconditionally.

So ask yourself "If God is so powerful that he could create an entire universe and all the fantastical creations within, does it make sense to believe that God is so small in himself that he demands "compliance" like a narcissistic overlord?"

And "If God is not a punitive, narcissistic, overlord then if he is so powerful that the created the universe and everything within, is God powerful enough to offer unconditional forgiveness or unconditional love?"

And here is something else to contemplate:

Sin only means "off the mark". "Sin" is not a punishable offense. (There is that "unconditional" thing again)

Unconditional - without conditions.

You don't "get into heaven" by not sinning. You are already assured a place in heaven because of that pesky word -unconditional (though I personally do not think of heaven as a place like a kingdom with borders).

I hope you can feel the truth and that you feel a little bit better by feeling that truth.

A perspective closer to my own. Though I believe we don't "go to heaven" when as mortal souls we die. That we simply transition back to where we came from. With the simple logic that as eternal souls, there is no point in a vengeful, angry God, or any need for "salvation".

That on this secondary plane of existence as mortal beings, we come here of our own free will to learn lessons and test our eternal soul. That which cannot be accomplished as eternal beings on our primary plane of existence. That the only real evil and strife in our existence is found here- not where we came from.

And while a chosen few of us may or may not have found spiritual answers to the purpose of our eternal souls, it's quite possible that God may place such "roadblocks" in front of us as it may be counterproductive for us to be given all the answers before "the test is completed". Seems logical enough.

Perhaps religion and its various forms of dogma may constitute such a roadblock. Though again, I don't see God punishing those souls who for whatever reason who discover the real meaning our of spiritual journey, whether in whole or in part. We all make that journey for the same reason, but take different paths of mortal existence to promote the personal enlightenment of our eternal souls.

For me, such questions posed are just not as complicated as some feel compelled to make them. From my perspective that it's best to look from within and/or to God and no others. And still know that you are never truly alone.

Last edited:
Here's something that's been weighing on my mind lately. I wish I had someone to mentor me spiritually when it comes to Christianity. I was not raised in the church at all. In fact, going to church was a punishable offense. I came to Christ in my early thirties and my mom rejected me for it. She still holds me at arms length and tries to steer my daughter away from my guidance at every step.

And it's not just my beloved mother- when I came to Christ, I lost nearly every friend, and a lot of relatives. They simply turned their back and I was dead to them. Some even attacked my character, spread slander, or even attacked me personally. And with some, that abuse goes on to this day. That was a very traumatic and painful time in my life. To this day, if people ask me about faith matters, often I hide the fact that I am a Christian for fear of punishment and rejection. I have a few relatives that have come to Christ in recent years too, but there is a lot of persecution in our circles, and we are sort of isolated in our faith, not really even able to talk about it with each other.

I don't have the same spiritual background as most Christians. I just don't. I don't have that little bank of bible verses locked away in my heart that most Christians do. I had a brain injury a couple years ago, and I've been working on my reading comprehension since then. A big book like The Bible is very difficult for me to read, understand, and even moreso, absorb and memorize the words.

I am not a Catholic. I am not a Baptist. I am not a Pentecostal.

My background is Folk Pagan and Jewish. So I'm starting with that. I have met many Anabaptists, and I am so lucky to have horse-and-buggy Mennonite and Amish friends. I love the idea of Nonresistance and Adult Baptism. That being said, I am not an Anabaptist.

I guess the closest you're going to get to my spirituality is a Nature Mama Messianic Jew. God is my King, but I have a very close relationship with Nature, like it is a real person and companion in life, sometimes a friend closer than people. I follow the flows of the year, and the moon cycle is very important to me. This is a very Jewish idea too.

I am a Messianic Jew, but I am not a Legalist by any means. Everyone should be accepted at church. How are you going to win anyone for Christ if all you have are the same group of people in church (forgive my french) telling each other how good their farts smell every week? It's good to learn from the pastor and lift each other up, but you need to be welcoming and kind as well. Jesus loved everyone and welcomed them where they were.

Like I said, I also incorporate a lot of Anabaptist faith into my life. I like the idea of modesty, nonresistance (turning the other cheek and avoiding arguments), adult baptism of believers only, and voluntary simplicity. That last one is so vital to me. I hate this device I'm typing this out on, but I feel tied to it. Without it, I'd be so isolated from anyone I love. I might never hear from them again. And that's a terrifying thought.

So this what church and bible study is to me. These are my resources: On YouTube, I enjoy watching a Hutterite girl named Giselle Waldner. I really like their simple faith and lifestyle. I also listen to Byzantine and Templar chants a lot. There's a cool channel called "Adoration of the Cross" that has ancient songs from the middle ages, like right around the fall of Rome, and they have English subtitles. The songs were written during a time of great wars and persecution. The statements in the chants give me strength and hope. There's also a very humble, but powerful pastor in a city far away. His last name is Comas, and he has an incredible ministry to the poorest in that area. But I rarely have the time and attention span when I'm home to sit through an hour long church video. I do try to watch little snippets here and there though.

If I could, I'd live simply, next to the land, harvesting herbs for food and medicine, collecting chicken eggs, and making all my food and medicine from scratch, loving The Lord, and honoring the ever changing garments of Nature too.

I love Jesus so much, but there's so much I don't understand about the Christian faith. It's a lonely idea. I am sixteen miles and a river crossing away from my Messianic church. There's not a lot of churches in my area, period, and I just feel so spiritually hungry and alone.

I've been through a lot, health wise, and I have a lot of unanswered questions. I don't read very well, and I can't really get to church all the time. I miss my friendships with the elderly church ladies.

I just, feel so, spiritually alone in Christ.

And there's no one to help me learn that I can think of.

All I know is God is everywhere, and God is Love. That's comforting, but I'm wondering- Is it enough? Am I doing enough? I am a terrible sinner. And I don't really repent all the way. I turn back to my sins like twenty minutes after saying I'm sorry. I just know I love Jesus, and not much else.

There are many Jews especially in Israel ,who are beginning to know the truth ,like you, many believed in new age religion, like some of the comments on your plea, all these are signs of the last days ,another sign is lawlessness,humans declaring that they are Mashiach(messiah), these are the false messiahs,listen only to Yeshua ,humans are imperfect.

-Snipped so my reply fits on one post-.
While I am not religious, I do believe Jesus existed, as for God, existence would not exist if there was no God.

People should be what they want, when it comes to religion. No-one should be rejected for any views.

The people who rejected you because of your choices have a problem.

I would not care what they think. Go with what ever way feels right for you.

It is important that your own individual views makes sense to you.

Sorry to hear you had a brain injury.

It’s good you’ve been working on reading comprehension.

I think The Bible is very difficult for anyone to read and understand.

You are not a Catholic, Baptist, or Pentecostal, you are you.

I was born and brought up RC, and lost it.

I regained a faith in 2001, when I took ecstasy. I reacted funny to it, and found myself thinking of Divinity and spirituality, rather than hug everyone in sight.
I still have that faith today.

I would not recommend taking ecstasy though.

I have no problems with eastern religions or paganism. I have learnt from them.

I think it is spiritual to have a very close relationship with Nature.

I like how you see it is a real person, and companion in life, sometimes a friend closer than people.

I like how you follow the flows of the year, and the moon cycle.

I remember going to a solstice celebration, it felt like my very first real experience of worship.

When I am out in nature, rather than directly experiencing a it, I find myself running a commentary in my head - “Oh! Look at that tree, I am perceiving it, it is old, look at the bark……”

This is because I have trauma and am not “present" with nature.

Dr Bessel Van Der Kolk, the famous trauma expert and author of “The body keeps the score” said, “Trauma is a disease of not being present”

I have experienced nature directly, with psychedelics, I felt “plugged in” I felt I could have an exchange with a tree.

I know very little about Judaism, someday I would like to learn about the Kabbalah and ancient Judaism.

Everyone should be accepted, however people look down on others in reality, in general to boost their ego.

I feel that churches can be toxic places, some people comparing Sunday best clothes etc. They are coming from ego.

Yogananda used to call these people “Churchians”

He was a Hindu, and what I like about the little bit of Hinduism I know is that it welcomes all faiths into it’s temples.

It also seems to make sense on a mathematical and scientific level.

I just got the Bhagavad Gita as it is a good read on how to live life in general.

I think Jesus loved everyone and welcomed them where they were, I think he was humble, and that he would be scratching his head at Christianity.

The word “Christ” means consciousness.

I think Jesus was a curious fellow, and in the years the bible did not record him, he was travelling the world, learning from seers, sages, yogi’s, shaman, etc etc.

Yes, digital technology is used to connect us all, which is a great shame, when the ancients connected to each other perfectly well, without the use of it.

I like simplicity, I wish I knew this years ago, before I made certain choices which have complicated my life, unnecessarily.

I believe that a lot of the "good books" of various religions, have been altered and corrupted over the years. The ancient Christians, apparently believed in reincarnation of souls for the purpose of spiritual evolution, this was taken out when it no longer suited those who wanted to control the masses.

So many wars have been fought over religion, and so many lives have been lost.

I love Buddhist Chants, I also love hearing the word “AUM” chanted.

I did not have the attention span to listen to a Catholic mass as a child and got scolded for this.

Living simply, next to the land, harvesting herbs for food and medicine, collecting chicken eggs, and making all your food and medicine from scratch, honouring the ever changing garments of Nature all sound more spiritual to me, than any modern religion ever could.

I hope not to offend, yet I think that even Jesus himself would not comprehend the Christian faith as we know it today.

Are you able to share your religious views online and meet with like minded people from around the world?

I know of nobody who shares my views, yet I have a friend who is “Spiritual but not religious”. We can disagree, and she will not bully me into thinking her way, and does not want me to force my views on her, yet she does listen to me.

Have you tried meditating? That would help you go inside and feel less lonely, and more connected to the divine, plus you commune with nature as well, which obviously helps you commune with the Divine.

Sorry to hear that you have been through a lot, health wise.

I think it is ok to have a lot of unanswered questions, because that means you have a lot to learn, and I believe that learning is one of the reasons for life itself.

It is nice you have friendships with the elderly church ladies, many elders are connected digitally, my 81 year old mum has an iPad. Can you connect with them that way, despite the fact you hate technology?

As the word “Christ” means “Consciousness” you sound very conscious, you are even conscious that you are alone, some people hide their feelings of alone-ness by talking a lot and not saying much.

While I am not a Christian, I am also alone in my faith. I doubt anyone can make sense of that, but that is ok.

I hope I can go out into nature when the weather gets better, and my depression lifts, because, practical problems I feel I can’t solve right now, have been weighing on me for ages, and I hope nature can just give me the medicine I need to feel stronger.

Swami Vivekananda said there are no sins, only errors.

I feel that the “Jesus will save us from our sins” is a metaphor, and that we have to find the Christ within us. Maybe that is what Jesus intended.

Yogananda wrote a book called “The Second Coming of Christ”, I have yet to read it all, (short attention span), but he says this in it.

What does Jesus want from you?

What do you want from you? as in, what does your deepest inner core, your soul, your real self want?

I think that our deepest selves want us to Live, love and learn.

By that I mean, to live according to right action, love, as in do everything with love, even making a chip butty :), to use our in-born talents (we all have them). Many of us have dormant talents, for instance, I did not know I was a good artist until age 30, I did not know I was a good singer until age 40. Lastly, to never stop learning, and to know that we can learn from everyone and every thing.

To me, God is within us all, and we need to love ourselves unconditionally, not in an egotistic way, in a way that shows self-respect, to not let anyone violate our boundaries.
Sorry to keep going on about Indian sages, they say, Heaven and Hell are right here on earth.

I believe in reincarnation, because our next lives mean we get to correct the errors we made in this lifetime, it's purpose, to evolve spiritually, we keep the same soul, yet get a different body.

I also believe in Karma, the law of cause and effect, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I wish I understood karma earlier, I might not have been so bitter to those who I feel wronged me, as karma takes care of that.

Sorry for the dark analogy, a baby killer is reincarnated, when his/her karma is ripe, the person who killed a baby born and dies as a baby. Karma is an excellent account keeper.

This explains why there can be a God and also why there is evil in the world.

I believe God is everywhere, and God is Love.

Is it enough?

It is enough for me, yet I am always open to learning more.

Are you doing enough? All we can do is our best, and if we have not done this in the past, not to beat ourselves up, God does not want us to punish ourselves, again, karma takes care of that.

The Bible says we reap what we sow, - Karma.

“I am a terrible sinner”, that is self-judgement.

Would you judge someone else so harshly?

Even Hitler has to re-incarnate, so that he can learn the lessons he failed to learn in his lifetime.

I have an issue with the Catholic way of going to confession and coming out absolved from sins (errors). In reality, when our time is right to bear the fruits of our past actions, karma will see to that.

I hope you are ok with me not watching the video, non Christian, short attention span, I went for ADHD assessment and was invited back to see ADHD specialist but never went.

I really hope this post clarifies things at least somewhat for you.

I am not all knowing but I am happy to try and answer any further questions you may have.

Jesus and the Holy spirit can be the only thing we need in this life, after everyone rejects or fails you he will never fail, and God is the only one that can understand us, not only that he cares for his childs, we should pray to him about everything and ask him for great things. And this are not poetic words or something, God had my back when i was bottoming several times in my life.

So you aren't confused! Mashiach means anointed- in Greek Christ ,many people in the Bible were anointed ,but only Yeshua was also called Yeshua and Mashiach and melech(transliterated hebrew for king(he is also king of kings )and sar Shalom (prince of peace)Adonai (interestingly the English translation Lord means keeper of bread, similar to Beit Lechem (house of bread) the village he was born in)

Last edited:
@Yeshuasdaughter here is what I have to say on the subject: Without even knowing you in person, it's clear that you are a kind person with a heart of gold. You're a good example of an exemplary human being. This is evident by how loving and caring you are to your family from what you've shared here, how well you treat people on this forum and all of that considering the very hard life and struggles you've had. Rather than be mean, cynical, hurtful or evil, you're the opposite of that.

The reason I say that is that I don't think of God as being a punisher, a "bean counter", an unwavering autocrat ("You were a good person and followed all the rules; however....you missed one rule, obscure, yes, but you missed that one so...you're going to fry forever.").

How God could not welcome you with open arms is really unthinkable to me and if God was actually an entity that would reject someone like you, then that's not a God that I'd want to be affiliated with, quite frankly.

@Yeshuasdaughter here is what I have to say on the subject: Without even knowing you in person, it's clear that you are a kind person with a heart of gold. You're a good example of an exemplary human being. This is evident by how loving and caring you are to your family from what you've shared here, how well you treat people on this forum and all of that considering the very hard life and struggles you've had. Rather than be mean, cynical, hurtful or evil, you're the opposite of that.

I agree with this. I have seen what you do for your daughter and how much you care, Yeshuasdaughter. You are not one of the people who should worry about being a sinner. There are so many people doing unspeakable things in this world, you really should not feel bad or worry. You don't deserve that, you're kind and I think you are doing your best. That's all we can do.

New Threads

Top Bottom