• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Songs you like from TV Shows or Movies

The Chase From "Midnight Express"

"Filby's Theme from "The Time Machine"

Last edited:
I have the theme from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly as my ringtone on my phone, downloaded a collection of movie ringtones a couple of weeks back.

Here's one I almost forgot about.
I was forced to watch this movie when I was younger - I'm actually glad I did watch it as it was much better then I expected, and the ending song from Girls Aloud is pretty good. :)

I would have to put my vote for Simple Minds "Don't you forget about me" from The Breakfast Club. I love 80's music, my Era. I don't know how to include the video here.

I would have to put my vote for Simple Minds "Don't you forget about me" from The Breakfast Club. I love 80's music, my Era. I don't know how to include the video here.

Simple, find a link to the video on YouTube, copy it, come on here to this thread, click "media" in the post and paste in the link, or use the tags [MEDIA]YouTube link[/MEDIA],

The Worst Witch Theme Song (Those who are fans will know that the lyrics for this song actually appear in the book)

"Something Spooky" by Atomic Kitten
(Used in the TV series The Belfry Witches)

Last edited:
Came across this little gem from my childhood.
Hard to believe 20 years have passed since I first saw it - I feel old. :(

Playdays - "Roll up and ride on Rosie"

Last edited:
I'm obsessed with this song at the moment:

Yeah, it's not the same version from the movie, but I like this one better - this is the song in its purest form, as Elton John imagined it! Also the lyrics reference the movie's plot a bit more directly than the version of the lyrics that were used for the movie.

Beauty and the Beast, by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson, the animated version was on Sky Movies Disney this afternoon, and obviously the live action version's out end of next week.

"Power of One" from Pokemon 2000

"The Lion Sleeps Tonight" from Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata / Lion King 11/2

"No Guts, No Glory" from Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers

"Mask" from M.A.S.K

"Wheeled Warriors" from Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

New Threads

Top Bottom