• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Songs you like from TV Shows or Movies

I love all the music from the anime LoveLive! School Idol Project. It will presumably always be the best music/idol anime in the world ever. And there's so much music in it! You getta lotta bang for your buck, lol.

The lyrics are so positive and uplifting, and the j-pop beat so energising, and I really need the message of this show: hajimaru! (start!) Which is why you will never see me posting any other genres of music here like kawaii metal or anything else (total lie). :oops:

I do try to listen to Susume Tomorou first thing every morning (if I even have a morning), but I still find it's impossible to pick a favourite song. So here, have a compilation of just a few of them! :)

Last edited:
It's non understandable :)
Some people would think of bernard cribbins and then think of this song. Didnt work for you :)

I couldn't fathom him singing in a Cockney accent, not when he spoke in a Northern accent in the first episode of Fawlty Towers back in the mid 70's, in the episode he had a hilarious argument with John Cleese.

It looks like I'm not allowed to edit my previous post where the video has been deleted from YouTube. :(
Oh, well. Here's a wonderful lighthearted fun video by some cosplaying groups, with one of my favourite songs from the LoveLive! anime. I sincerely hope that you will watch, and enjoy this as much as I do. :)

Sometime we'll be watching a TV show or Movie and we hear a song in the movie that we haven't heard before and it sticks with us - with us searching later on to try and find the song and get hold of it.
Some of these songs are deliberately written for the TV show/Movie to help forward the plot or entertain the kids (Disney is a prime example here), while others are songs that are just put in. Furthermore, sometimes a song you like can even be in the introduction.

"Holding This Rage", and "Love Makes You Belive" by Gowan, from movie "Specimen".

Some of the songs from the Moana soundtrack. (Too late at night to go look them up specifically)

"Walk With You" from Touched By An Angel soundtrack
"Little Bits of Lightning" and "Testify to Love" from same soundtrack.

Dark Angel and La Femme Nikita theme songs.
All incarnations of the Law & Order theme songs

New Threads

Top Bottom