• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's good you are talking this out now in a more reasonable manner. I hate my workplace but l can't make them like me. I can't come up with a plan that punishes or controls them, l just have deal with the "life stuff" thrown at me. The more you focus on trying to stop them, the MORE you work yourself UP, and then the more anger and confusion you feel. It's best to take a chill pill and realize you have no control of this situation, as this actually does happen in life even to us as adults. My last job, l had a cook that screamed his head off at me, and everybody just stood idle not doing anything because they didn't want to be in the line of fire. It's called mob mentality when the group gangs up on you like this. It's a thing that happens everywhere so don't feed into it with your anger. The more upset you get, the more you feed their energy to continue doing this.
The conlangs groups online, you need to check out. I was just trying to show you to pursue your special interests by checking things out online. You found us online, (good job by the way). You got this. I hope l hear better healthier thoughts from you. You sound more calmed down, and this is a positive thing. Keep moving forward with love and acceptance of yourself and that You Do Matter To Us Here.

Okay, it's good you are talking this out now in a more reasonable manner. I hate my workplace but l can't make them like me. I can't come up with a plan that punishes or controls them, l just have deal with the "life stuff" thrown at me. The more you focus on trying to stop them, the MORE you work yourself UP, and then the more anger and confusion you feel. It's best to take a chill pill and realize you have no control of this situation, as this actually does happen in life even to us as adults. My last job, l had a cook that screamed his head off at me, and everybody just stood idle not doing anything because they didn't want to be in the line of fire. It's called mob mentality when the group gangs up on you like this. It's a thing that happens everywhere so don't feed into it with your anger. The more upset you get, the more you feed their energy to continue doing this.
The conlangs groups online, you need to check out. I was just trying to show you to pursue your special interests by checking things out online. You found us online, (good job by the way). You got this. I hope l hear better healthier thoughts from you. You sound more calmed down, and this is a positive thing. Keep moving forward with love and acceptance of yourself and that You Do Matter To Us Here.
I think, I am fine without revealing my conlang to the world, or anything.

But I still want to rule, and I think you ignored half of the post
I didn’t ignore. I’m trying to focus on one thing and help you with that. Life is complicated and it’s too easy to go in multiple different directions at the same time.

Being in charge of yourself is really difficult when you’re an adult. Imagine being in charge of millions of people.

I think, I am fine without revealing my conlang to the world, or anything.
If it makes you happy and doesn’t hurt anyone, then you should be able to enjoy it. And that rule applies to everything in life. You have no reason to share it with anyone if you don’t want to.

Okay. Feel free to talk out your feelings. It's healthier. I understand you get angry. It's normal. We all go through upsetting thoughts. We just need to recognize them as anger, and work on loving ourself no matter what horrible message people are trying to shove down our throat(mob mentality). You are a bright, emotionally intelligent young adult. I hope you turn into a writer. There are cool jobs to work abroad, you should research this on the internet. Maybe when you get a little older, you get a job abroad and see life outside of Pakistan. I went to Finland after high school in a job of teaching English and helping around house. I loved it. Gave me so much confidence. Go forward young brave warrior. We are all your friends here.

@AspieChris @Aspychata @Rodafina, I also didn't tell you that I had, only eaten lunch in class, not outside, In 2017 I started coming back to class from Games (PE) as I never got a turn. Then in 2017.5/2018 I didn't go to eat lunch in breaks ouside, as I didn't like going outside, it is a horrible environment. I would just vomit. I am not hungry, I can skip it or have it just after school. But my mom wouldn't like that, and punishes me for not eating. In 2022, they started considering me weird after not going into breaks. After Online Classes, they totally changed into the worst egoistic animalistic people. I hate them. They also have the worst tastes of music, so in 2017.5/2018, I didn't go to the music classes, and there was no music, only singing. They couldn't teach music sheets to them. I think that is adding on to all this expulsion.

You could be seeing it worse in your mind then it really is. You are still in school, so just keep going and try to remind yourself to stay strong everyday. Be stronger then the bullies. Sadly, l have run into bullies more as l became older. Kids were nicer back in my day. Teachers were nicer. We had no internet either. But l hated outdoor sports because we had this horrible game of throwing the ball like tag, one time l was pretty angry. But you will survive school and maybe find a good job one day. Maybe meet someone nice to hangout with.

@tripleU
Hate for others will kill everything good inside you, and will make the world look dark and scary. Work on understanding instead of festering hatred if you can.

You could be seeing it worse in your mind then it really is. You are still in school, so just keep going and try to remind yourself to stay strong everyday. Be stronger then the bullies. Sadly, l have run into bullies more as l became older. Kids were nicer back in my day. Teachers were nicer. We had no internet either. But l hated outdoor sports because we had this horrible game of throwing the ball like tag, one time l was pretty angry. But you will survive school and maybe find a good job one day. Maybe meet someone nice to hangout with.
The ball tag, that is what they do after saying Tara, the ball hits them and they lose. Also, if I say that I am making an app, instead of saying that I am a programmer, they didn't go away. So I am bringing out the ultimate weapon, saying that I am making a game, but they might think I am the Solo Game Dev Wanna Be Stereotype, which is hated from what I can get. So is it safe, or should I say that I am making an app? I also like the length of this thread, I like long things.

That's great. Maybe a app person is better. Do you like coding? There are free coding classes online? Sounds like you are already coding if you are doing games?

That's great. Maybe a app person is better. Do you like coding? There are free coding classes online? Sounds like you are already coding if you are doing games?
No, I am already good enough, I asked, if that's ok to do in school. and don't call it coding, you will see why when you go in to it.

@Aspychata @AspieChris @Rodafina , I am being targeted now. LSS, The arrogant teacher, who owned a macbook and a private jet. Hated me in 2022, but the other teacher was nice (2017 to 2021) to me. They were both CS/IT teachers. After he saw my conlang and took it away, I became as angry as I would have been towards the kids. After that, he became nice knowing it was a conlang, and after I said "I am a programmer", the worst phrase. He said, he was taking me to a place, called Eiffel Tower, a prestigious place in Lahore, Pakistan, and said the C++ Jargon that I said back to me and my mom. That would have been the first sign of something bad, then he said to do a flutter app course, and refused as I had to make a quick decision. He then messaged my mom both in real life and online, to do the course for RS. 15,000 Which is $52.59, but the high average weekly income is 30,000, and in the past it would have been ~$200. Same with my uncle, I joked that I am making a virus, and he keeps promoting me these courses. Help! I am being targeted. They think I am manipulatable. Everything is chess. They both had these arrogant/manuplative/suspicous faces.

Hi @tripleU,
I’m sorry you are still struggling. I am having trouble understanding the problem, so I have no new advice. I do wish you well.

Hi @tripleU,
I’m sorry you are still struggling. I am having trouble understanding the problem, so I have no new advice. I do wish you well.
I said to my CS teacher that I am a programmer, and he kept bombing his courses at me in a very suspicious way. He is very arrogant. He has a macbook and a private jet. Hates me but not for this course. Same with my uncle. The teacher is charging half the weekly high average income.

I said to my CS teacher that I am a programmer, and he kept bombing his courses at me in a very suspicious way. He is very arrogant. He has a macbook and a private jet. Hates me but not for this course. Same with my uncle. The teacher is charging half the weekly high average income.
Remember to notice the occasional lovely things in a day, even among the madness and hardship.

Perhaps you are seeing negative where there isn't any. Just take the course, soon u will graduate and never see the teacher again. Once you leave school, that's it, no more teachers. So just hold on. Plus you can learn anything in your own free time. Some of the best teenager hackers in American just did it all on their own. They later were arrested for making poor choices of things they shouldn't hack into. Often they were upset over silly things. So you need to step back and ask yourself if you are blowing up things and responding in a way that isn't healthy.

Perhaps you are seeing negative where there isn't any. Just take the course, soon u will graduate and never see the teacher again. Once you leave school, that's it, no more teachers. So just hold on. Plus you can learn anything in your own free time. Some of the best teenager hackers in American just did it all on their own. They later were arrested for making poor choices of things they shouldn't hack into. Often they were upset over silly things. So you need to step back and ask yourself if you are blowing up things and responding in a way that isn't healthy.
I already know what's in the course, I would be tired the whole time and cringing, which would blow away my cover. I am always asking myself, if I am blowing up things, but those decisions aren't good, I have already prepared for next year, by saying that I play PUBG, and giving them my cousin's PUBG ID.
Here is some proof:
counter.jpg

It needs a lot of UI improvements. But it works, for seeing, how many people I can see in one hour. I am making a Package Manager (Thing installer), which is way more advanced than this. I limit myself to 5 todos, I follow good practices. How do I stop them from chasing me? What do I say?

Thank you for trying to get a better place by asking this question. I think you need to go the way of the wise Buddha and say chase me. The minute you accept this fate, and not run from it, then you wait for those to get tired and find something else that gives them energy by harassing them. The more you show them they affect you, then these types feed off of that. In America, we call them emotional toxic vampires. They don't suck your blood, but they suck your energy out. I don't know if your language has the same words.

Thank you for trying to get a better place by asking this question. I think you need to go the way of the wise Buddha and say chase me. The minute you accept this fate, and not run from it, then you wait for those to get tired and find something else that gives them energy by harassing them. The more you show them they affect you, then these types feed off of that. In America, we call them emotional toxic vampires. They don't suck your blood, but they suck your energy out. I don't know if your language has the same words.
Are there any other Buddha things that I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom