• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Samaritans.org self help app

Streetwise

V.I.P Member
The Samaritans is an English charity, originally, now UK and Eire(republic of Ireland)wide ,founded by rev(pastor in USA)Chad Varah, in the early 1950s ,as there was no suicide prevention, 24 hour helpline and suicide percentages were high.

Cut to the 21st century, now there is the Samaritans email service and self help app, I've written about the email service .
This is the app ,dedicated to tracking mental illness \health,gives suggestions for distractions, for all neurologies ,it has worth, but it seems on my tablet ,to not be a separate app?!,you just go to Samaritans.org website and its a choice, then open an account (don't call the suggested telephone suicide prevention\ mental health helpline as an alternative, if you're outside uk\Ire ,as its only for those nations until they say otherwise)
Go to Samaritans Self-Help
Hope this helps

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom