• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Right now I wish I could buy...

Oh, and I would also buy Eli Lilly company and Sanofi company and sell insulin at an affordable price like it was in the early 90's before chronic greed set in holding people who require insulin to live for ransom.

Oh wow, I like what this thread has turned into! It was just originally a "random thing I want to buy" thread, but people are putting their dreams in here!

I am just a simple man with modest needs.

rhineland-castles-1920x1080.jpg

;)

An all-Christmas store in Berlin, OH, Tis The Season, has so many Christmas-related things that I want to buy (yes, I want to buy a store)

Everything in Disneyland/Disneyworld

A home in Cat Island, a small island off Japan (need passport first).

Every Pokemon card that was ever made

Either a Siamese cat or Sphynx cat (or both)

A bidet

Any jewelry with opal in it (I'm an October child)

Several various gift cards for myself from Amazon, Nintendo, any retail store, any restaurant, Google Play, PayPal, etc.

I wish I had the money to buy LEGO Super Mario and Harry Potter sets, the LEGO NES and TV set, the LEGO Piano, and all of the Lol Surprise OMG dolls and playsets out right now including the house. Also several Nintendo Switch games, a new laptop and iPad, and maybe a PS5 with some games.

Everything necessary to build, staff and maintain (for 100 yrs) an abandoned Chihuahua and Pitbull sanctuary.

A different car.
I have none of my own. Use the one owned by the guy I live with when I need to.
It's just too big.

^Yes, I would like a different car too. I don't like the one I'm currently driving but I wasn't really given a choice.

I would really like some more of this stuff that my friend gave me because I already drank most of it :tearsofjoy:
But it's impossible to find in normal grocery stores and it's really expensive! I think she got it at a European market.

4ca09549-d9db-480f-9bb0-1bc57ee16dab_1.c1da10928c9d4bfff2ec5e03ec6511d2.png

A house. yeah, I know, I'm not expecting much, am I? :D We lost our last home in a fire last year, so all I want now is a house with a yard for my dogs.

another starbuck ice coffee with milk and sugar right now i am craving one so bad right now i might get one today

Two cats (from a shelter), a frilled lizard and a big floor-to-ceiling enclosure for it, some of the gorgeous jurupari (a species of fish) they have at a pet store and a good tank for them, and a place big enough for all of them plus my dog and myself to live comfortably in. But I really don’t want to have more space than we’d need, for some reason too much unused space puts me on edge.

Jurupari geophagus
1657914638570.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom