• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Right now I wish I could buy...

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Right now, I wish I could get over to a Russian market and buy an Olona candy bar.

0005001_chocolate-bar-alenka-aerated-milk-chocolate-95g_550.jpeg

...And maybe a cabbage pieroshki....

iu

And some Russian pear soda

zakaz-HP-630-Notebook-PC.1383128684.SNB4C4B9.obj.0.6.jpg.oe.jpg.pf.jpg.1350nowm.jpg.1350x.jpg

What do you wish you could buy right now?

Someone l know to retire sooner but it's not going happen. I would like a huge Asian store or Vons that is in LA to open in Florida.

I would like those Russian pastries that have ricotta inside. Also deluce de leche.

I always want chocolate. Unless I just had chocolate, then I'd like a small break. And then I would want chocolate again.

I wish I could buy a doggie translator. Our old boy has so much to say but we can't always figure out what he wants!

I sure would like one of these. Particularly for the smaller of my two dogs. There are various questions I often have for her, such as:

1. We're outside, why wont you just go already?
2. Why do you keep putting your whole head in that bush?
3. Why are you barking at the wall?
4. OH GOD WHY DO YOUR FARTS SMELL LIKE DISTILLED EVIL??!? (usually followed by me running away)
5. Why are you spinning around again?
6. And really, WHY do you freak out if I walk into the bathroom?

I have so many questions for that weird little bundle of chaos. Usually asking them just earns me either a stare or another jump-kick.

And I would make sure that one or two of your dogs get rehomed!!! I LOVE DOGS (well, except bitey chihuahuas)
Yes, find some homes for the dogs!!! Or take some home yourself! That would make me so happy!!!
One of my dogs is *supposedly* a "Chihuahua mix" but my current vet thinks she is a Podengo Portugueso Pequeno (small Portuguese Podengo). She's not bitey tho! Lol
Clearly dogs are my biggest Special Interest lol.

A multi-million dollar jackpot winning lottery ticket. But I don’t buy those since my chance of getting the big win is rather slim.

Right now, I wish I could buy,...A time machine and enough money to invest in Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Tesla, Bitcoin, back when they were just start-ups.

I wish I could buy property (in a location that my wife would like) that is big enough to build a house much like we already have, but with a much larger garage, and space to build a larger electronics design lab and the home theater of my dreams.

New Threads

Top Bottom