• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Removable Drives For SSD

Judge

V.I.P Member
Anyone using such devices in conjunction with their SSD?

I've used them in the past for EIDE drives very efficiently on my old computer. Loved having multiple operating systems at my disposal for the same computer by simply sliding them out of a 5.25 drive bay and replacing them.

I'm running an SSD presently, but am contemplating converting it to such a setup so I can contemplate running other systems like Linux. This is one device though where reviewing it online seems a bit frustrating. Just wondering if anyone else has such a setup and what brands of removable drive bays (not the drives themselves) they are using.

New Threads

Top Bottom