• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random ideas, thoughts, post them here.

Seen yesterday evening, an adult male dressed in a minion's costume at the grocery store, recycling cans at the entrance to the store. The outfit looked like a onesie.

Seen yesterday evening, an adult male dressed in a minion's costume at the grocery store, recycling cans at the entrance to the store. The outfit looked like a onesie.
I love minions and Gru...I think it would be nice to build a Gru car to drive around in and terrorize the population with....:p...:innocent:...:rolleyes:

Random fact about myself. I used to be fascinated with perfect squares at one point and memorized the ones for 0 through 100 even before studying it in high school.

ffc5677f86844c31ce6f964ae68eab85.jpg

There's got to be a way to magically move London to the north between scotland and wales and let england be it's own brexit whatever while the rest form a celtic union and stay

Because my name is Jet, people always assume that I am an aviation fanatic and that I love planes. Ha ha.
I actually hate flying, was on a plane the other day and it was quite traumatic. I have a phobia of air accidents!

In reality I am just named after my dad. My dad was a Jet as well and for no special reason, it was just his name. Both my parents had rather unorthodox names but no interesting stories as to why. I am the same.

People also always misspell my name or pronounce it incorrectly. It's pronounced and spelled the same way as a jet engine :p

We need to make international animal days more well known.

Also I think that Rabbit day should be extended from just september 23rd into an entire month. September will from this point on be known as The Month of The Rabbit.

“It doesn't say much. Only "Howard Roark, Architect". But it's like those mottoes men carved over the entrance of a castle and died for. It's a challenge in the face of something so vast and so dark, that all the pain on earth - and do you know how much suffering there is on earth? - all the pain comes from that thing y...ou are going to face. I don't know what it is, I don't know why it should be unleashed against you. I know only that it will be. And I know that if you carry these words through to the end, it will be a victory, Howard, not just for you, but for something that should win, that moves the world - and never wins acknowledgment. It will vindicate so many who have fallen before you, who have suffered as you will suffer. May God bless you - or whoever it is that is alone to see the best, the highest possible to human hearts. You're on your way to hell, Howard.”

Random thought inspired by dealing with my mum's boyfriend:
I cannot stand arrogance, narcissism, or bragging. I make a big point of staying humble and not making others feel bad about themselves, and I would never make the claim that I am better than anyone. It saddens me that people are so egotistically competitive.

If you're going to have a world based around a monetary economy and jobs to pay for needs, maybe actually force employers to hire people instead of letting them only hire a few to save quick money.

That or finally get a resource based economy.

New Threads

Top Bottom