• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random ideas, thoughts, post them here.

Won an argument with my wife - about how ghosts would work in real life -
By saying there's no way they could haunt or find you as they have no 'atmospheric cling'

On death the earth just moves away from them, not affected by gravity like neutrinos, just loved the phrase, won't get to use it very often:)

For everyone, but especially with @Warmheart in mind:D

f433b0a7a3a0143f888f4f29855de52d

Rumor, a German shepherd and winner of Best In Show at the 141st Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, is fed steak at Sardi’s in New York, U.S., February 15, 2017. REUTERS/Shannon Stapleton

Last edited:
Giving aspirin to cats for pain. A Vet's secret mentioned on a transcript for a radio show. If not enteric coated, crush and add to water, use a syringe for cats that have difficulty being given pills.

...with a cat, you can give the same dose of aspirin (10 mg/kg)(per kilogram of cats' body weight) - but every 48 hours. That's the timing for anti-platelet activity. If you want to relieve pain in a cat, the dose is a little bigger (10-25 mg/kg), and timing is perhaps more frequent (24-48 hours)

Note: not ibuprofen or tylenol only aspirin.

Last edited:
Giving aspirin to cats for pain. A Vet's secret mentioned on a transcript for a radio show. If coated, give whole, if not enteric coated, crush and add to water, use a syringe for cats that have difficulty being given pills.

...with a cat, you can give the same dose of aspirin (10 mg/kg)(per kilogram of cats' body weight) - but every 48 hours. That's the timing for anti-platelet activity. If you want to relieve pain in a cat, the dose is a little bigger (10-25 mg/kg), and timing is perhaps more frequent (24-48 hours)

Note: not ibuprofen or tylenol only aspirin.

That's new.
My vet told me to never give aspirin to a cat.
Or anything, like Pepto Bismal with salicylate, to a cat.

That's new.
My vet told me to never give aspirin to a cat.
Or anything, like Pepto Bismal with salicylate, to a cat.

Yeah, its their little secret, they proscribe usually liquid form aspirin in small doses for pain. Cats metabolize aspirin differently, and the dosage is important, and limited. Meant to mention that as after-care for my elderly cat, was given a bottle of liquid, with precise dosing instructions, the only thing written on the bottle was: acide acétylsalicylique.

Is Aspirin for Cats Safe?
(This one, never give aspirin to cats)

Vet prescribed baby aspirin for Rocky - should I?
(Vet proscribed aspirin)

Baby Aspirin in Cats - The Pets Forums

Pain. Whether this from trauma, illness, disease, or for whatever reason, there is not much you can do at home for pain control. The only thing you can give your cat is ½ of a children's (81mg) aspirin once every other day. Do not exceed this dose unless under the advice of a veterinarian, and do not continue for longer than a week or you may end up with bleeding issues. Do not give this any more often. Cats metabolize aspirin very differently than people or dogs, and it take them 48 hours to metabolize one little half of a low dose aspirin.
First Aid Care

Last edited:
SoB! I just realized I have to pay a $60 penalty because I didn't pay college on deadline. I have to pay it until today but it's not until monday I'll have the money and they charge you 13% per month.

Thepressure for graduate soon is rising, crap...

I hope the science advances far enough in my lifetime that getting a new body will actually be a realistic thought.. This one sucks.

Í promised myself and probably my psycologyst I was going to have some free time to relax and don't study...I feel like someone who quit smoking or beer, just too much free time, even when it's part of the saturday and all sunday I made free time...well, I may as well go to sleep early.

I made another youtube channel, this one is about tutorials, CAD software mostly, I would like to film some math/physics lessons but I don't have a good camera and my celphone doesn't have any tripod or stand.

What do Sweet Home Alabama, Dancing Queen, and Stayin' Alive all have in common? They're all 100 beats-per-minute, the recommended rate for chest compressions during CPR.

Things I didn't know Canadians invented:

1. chocolate bar -
While chocolate has been around for centuries, it wasn't until two Canadian friends went fishing that the world was introduced to the chocolate bar. James and Gilbert Ganong founded the Ganong candy factory in St. Stephen, New Brunswick in 1873. As the legend goes, James' son Arthur teamed up with Ganong candy maker George Ensor to make long moulded pieces of chocolate mixed with nuts. Arthur and George wrapped the pieces to take them along on a fishing trip. Realizing that covering the chocolate in a protective wrapper was an ideal way to carry chocolate around, the Ganong factory began to produce and sell the world's first five-cent chocolate bars.

2. peanut butter - In 1884 Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Canada patented peanut paste, the finished product from milling roasted peanuts between two heated surfaces.

3. light bulb -
Matthew Evans is one of two Canadians who developed and patented an incandescent light bulb, on July 24, 1874, five years before Thomas Alva Edison's U.S. patent on the device. Evans, from Toronto, Ontario, and his friend Henry Woodward, made the light bulb by sending electricity through a filament made of carbon.

4. electric wheel chair
5. pacemaker
6. paint roller
7. electric stove
8. air ambulance
9. forensic pathology

Last edited:
April fools jokes in 2017

Alexa (amazon alexa commerical) Will talk to your pets:)

KFC offers a ‘smart-bucket’

Another home assistant, KFC Canada’s prank product, The Bucket, lets you “order KFC Delivery hands-free with voice control” and customize profiles to “create optimal meal-time moods.”

But its best feature would be its ability to offer “the most relevant fried chicken news.”

colombia1.png

My score indicated that:
% are more weird,
11% are just as weird, and
35% are more normal than you!

For what it's worth....

I tried to excercise today, I grabbed my brothers bike and mounted it in a roller made for when cyclists want to train inside home (it's my brother's)... less than a minute, the damn thing was loud as hell because my bike's tyres are made for dirt so it was like when you were a kid and put a card or something in your fron wheel to make it sound like a dirtbike. It is too late to go out to the road so I'll probably try to wake up early on friday and go out.

New Threads

Top Bottom