• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

QUIZZES

What Do Your Subconscious Choices Say About You?

Apparently, I'm:

o_O
You have a very charming, but laid-back personality. People love your inner calm that shines through and tend to feel comfortable in your company. This however doesn’t mean that you don’t have any ambition. You know what you want in life and work hard to get there, but when you do feel a bit stressed, you try to not let it affect those around you. You are a very loyal friend and know how to put people at ease. If there were more people like you in the world, there would have been a lot less drama.

:eek:

Last edited:
I got:

Passionate Creative
You are passionate about everything you do in life. You love wholeheartedly and often put other people’s needs before your own. You also have a very creative, thoughtful soul – others don’t always realize how deep your feelings go. Apart from your love for your friends and family, you also care about animals and nature. Those who have provoked you in the past soon discovered that you have a very fierce side to you, especially when you (or those you love) are being treated unfairly. You are one of a kind – the world needs more people like you.

I agree.

I got:

Full-fledged Empath

You are wide open to picking up emotions and/or physical sensations from others and absorb them into your own body. You don’t have the usual filters that non-empaths have, so you feel everything! You are capable of deep love, intuition, creativity and connection with others, but must learn how how to set clear boundaries and not over-give. If you are undergoing a lot of stress in your life, you may be aware of becoming extra-sensitive and empathic, so you need to practice an increased amount of self-care. Your challenge is how to stay open and loving but not try to “fix” others or take on the stress of the world into your own body.

I agree. What did you get @tree?

@Butterfly88
I got>
cleardot.gif

Moderate Empath
You are open and caring and may, at times, be a sponge for other people’s stress and joy.
You may be sensitive to noise, smells, and excessive talking.
You like to have alone time to replenish.

I got:

Passionate Creative
You are passionate about everything you do in life. You love wholeheartedly and often put other people’s needs before your own. You also have a very creative, thoughtful soul – others don’t always realize how deep your feelings go. Apart from your love for your friends and family, you also care about animals and nature. Those who have provoked you in the past soon discovered that you have a very fierce side to you, especially when you (or those you love) are being treated unfairly. You are one of a kind – the world needs more people like you.

I agree.
I got the same as you.

I also agree.

I enjoy quizzes as well. Used to take them online from time to time, don't do them so much anymore.

On the subconscious test I got Sweet Simplicity:
At first glance you are a bit on the shy side, but once people get close
to you, you come out of your shell. You are actually a great conversationalist and can talk about all kinds of topics that interest you. Once they get to know you, people marvel at your knowledge. You are a great advisor and your friends know that they can trust you with their lives. You have a sensitive soul, but you try not to let things get to you and remain optimistic about life (most of the time). You are peaceable and dislike conflict, but you will always stand up for what you believe in.

Which Roald Dahl character are you?
https://www.roalddahl.com/create-an...ve-quizzes/which-roald-dahl-character-are-you
(I got Willy Wonka)

Which children's book character are you?
Quiz: What Children’s Book Character Are You?
(I got Auggie Pullman from "Wonder")

Which book are you?
Personality Quiz: Which Book Are You? This Quiz Will Give You All The Answers You Need! - Beano.com
(I got picture book)

Harry Potter Personality quiz: Which two characters are you like?
https://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/which-2-harry-potter-characters-are-you/2/
(I got Ginny Weasley and Fred Weasley)

Been a long time since I did one of these.
This one's called "Do you have a 4D Personality".
Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab (Quiz Link).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:

You Have a 1D Personality

Some people may think that being one dimensional is a bad thing, but for you it's a strength. You're incredibly focused.
Whatever you do in life, you do well. Your concentration is unmatched, and you are extremely detail oriented. You are good at finding your groove.

You are a very linear thinker, and that is to your benefit. You are able to follow complicated directions well without getting lost.
You are amazing at teaching yourself almost anything. You tend to master the subjects that you actually take an interest in.

(Mostly correct, although the 'unmatched concentration' and 'follow complicated directions' parts are a bit hit-and-miss with me).

We all have a multidimensional personality existing on various planes of existence and in multiple lifeforms simultaneously.

Well, at least that's according to the Seth material. It's an interesting read.

Ed

I'm apparently two-dimensional.

"You are a natural introvert, and you are drawn to thinking things over carefully. You look for comfort and understanding.
You are drawn to the written word - both in doing lots of writing and lots of reading. You often need to write your way through things.

You may not be the biggest novelty seeker externally, but you have a rich inner life. You love to daydream and fantasize.
Besides being literary, you are likely to be quite artistically oriented as well. You like to draw, paint, design, or make things look good."

New Threads

Top Bottom