• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

QUIZZES

Mia
This is what I got:

Your result is: Aragorn Logical, and calm while serving as a brave warrior to Gondor.
You are powerful, and you are the one who likes to take charge in a time of need.

Your result is: Thorin Oakenshielf You and Thorin are both brave and a bit stubborn.
But this only veils the truth that you and him are courageously born leaders.
cleardot.gif

Which lord of the rings character are you? http://games.washingtonpost.com/quiz/?game=personality_what-lord-of-the-rings-character-are-you

Your result is: Arwen Fiercely independent with a sense of authenticity that serves to inspire others. You never give up hope even when making sacrifices.

Which character from the hobbit are you?

http://games.washingtonpost.com/Qui...ality_which-character-from-the-hobbit-are-you

Your result is: Gandalf is quick to anger but also quick to laugh. This is due to his fiery passion for life and adventure, same as you.

These are not knowledge questions about LOTR or the hobbit, more of a silly game of pictures and colors.

Your result is:Samwise GamgeeYou are incredibly cautious and try to serve as the voice of reason to your peers.

Your result is:Bilbo BagginsYou and Bilbo are fond of the comforts of your home. But, are more than ready to take up a sword and go on an adventure!

Sportster

Horton the Elephant
is a fictional character from the 1940 book Horton Hatches the Egg[1] and 1954 book Horton Hears a Who!,[2] both by Dr. Seuss. Horton is a kind, sweet-natured elephant who cares about other animals or people. Though he goes through many hardships, whether trying to keep an egg warm through storms, rough travels, and humiliating shows, or tries to save a small planet from harm, he always triumphs; the egg hatches into an elephant-bird, while the planet is saved and respected by the others. He is very popular because of his big heart and respectful compassion.

Last edited:
My results: 100% North Dakota! (Never been there).

I guess that is the category they put someone whom English is their third language, after Hungarian and French Canadian, Grew up in Quebec, Canada, lived on both the East and West Coast, and served with US personnel during their military time.

Wrong guess, but I'm probably not typical in my use of the English language. :D

Mia

I got 100% Michigan.

Montana, Illinois, Nebraska, Wisconsin,
Indiana, and Canada were 96% through
94%.

Except for one year, I have always lived
in Michigan.

I think Canada came up on the bottom of the list for me (which is where I am, have been all my life, except for that one year in the US when I was a child). In the lower 70% range.

Don't exactly know what sort of Quiz this is, looks like a visual psychology quiz:

How your interpretation of the world influences your character:

https://brightside.me/article/this-...of-the-world-influences-your-character-17755/

My result:

You have a uniquely creative personality!

The main things in life for you are your intuition, wisdom, joy, satisfaction and curiosity. The world for you is full of mystery, and is made up of so many different things, situations and people which are all constantly stimulating your imagination. Your life is painted in a multitude of beautiful colours, and you're always looking at it through the prism of creativity. You can turn anything that happens to you into something positive, and you never look for simple answers to life's questions.

Last edited:
Mia

I got the same.
I will copy the link and send it to my NT friend.
I think she may get something different.

QUIZ: Which Shakespeare Archetype Are You?

Me:
The flawed hero
You are the hero of this play called life, but you are plagued by inner demons and glaring personality flaws. You are the Romeo, the Hamlet, the Macbeth, the Othello. You’re a good person, mostly, but you’re also impulsive, or vengeful, or ambitious, or jealous and easily tricked by dubious ensigns. You will make one mistake, and then also like twelve more mistakes just to bring it all home, and then? Well, then you will die. (But that’s just the worst-case scenario.)

This is all so, so true! :hushed:

This test will show you how your interpretation of the world influences your character

My result:

You have a uniquely creative personality!

The main things in life for you are your intuition, wisdom, joy, satisfaction and curiosity. The world for you is full of mystery, and is made up of so many different things, situations and people which are all constantly stimulating your imagination. Your life is painted in a multitude of beautiful colours, and you're always looking at it through the prism of creativity. You can turn anything that happens to you into something positive, and you never look for simple answers to life's questions.

You live your life in constant anticipation of experiencing something new and wonderful. However, at the moment you feel a lot of aggression inside. It's possible that recently you've been experiencing a lot of negative emotions and have the desire to finally resolve something that's been bugging you for a long time. You need to calm down and relax. The time has come to do something new. You have the ability to draw a huge amount of strength from yourself, whilst at the same time remaining a tender and loving person.

Me:
The flawed hero
You are the hero of this play called life, but you are plagued by inner demons and glaring personality flaws. You are the Romeo, the Hamlet, the Macbeth, the Othello. You’re a good person, mostly, but you’re also impulsive, or vengeful, or ambitious, or jealous and easily tricked by dubious ensigns. You will make one mistake, and then also like twelve more mistakes just to bring it all home, and then? Well, then you will die. (But that’s just the worst-case scenario.)
I got:

The girl who’s constantly disguising herself as a boy for one reason or another

I don’t know anything about you or your life, but I know that you will, at some point, see fit to disguise yourself as a boy. You will do this by wearing a hat or an overcoat, and everyone will be 100% deceived. See Viola from Twelfth Night, Portia from The Merchant of Venice, and Rosalind from As You Like It. Whether you are disguised as a man for all of the play or just some of the play depends entirely on if you are a shipwrecked twin, a rich heiress saving the day, or the beautiful daughter of an exiled duke.

New Threads

Top Bottom