• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

QUIZZES

What is your Pirate Personality?
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html

I scored a "Cap'n," me self.

hooks.gif

#5. An earring is... Gold to bring good luck, as all proper pirates believe. :D

I'm just a plain ol' pirate.

I'm just a bog - standard pirate and have therefore shamed my family because we're from the West Country and that's where the pirate accent came from. I hang my head.

"When life hands me lemons I put two in my shirt and pretend I have boobies!" Oh my goodness. XD

I scored as Sheldon Cooper...

AsheSkyler
A bag of dried beans or rice makes for
a more believable fake boob, though.:p

I was a Sheldon, too.
My sister is a Leonard.

When you enter a word, the screen changes colors.
Tree = a bright light neon/dayglow green.
Lyn is one color, but Linda is another.
http://randomstringtocsscolor.com/
It is not a 'quiz' per se. It is fun to play with.

The page is white. Enter your name/word/letters
in the field that says "randomstringtocsscolor.com"
and see what colors the screen changes with each
letter.

That really sounds naive of me to say. (...see what
colors the screen changes...) :p

I had a go with that, it is fun. :) I put in each letter of the alphabet, individually. a-f give a redish colour screen, which starts off more on the brown side of red and then becomes brighter. g-z make the screen gray/black. I then put in aa, ab, ac, ad, ae etcetera. aa-af are all green and seem to start of darker and become brighter. a-g to a-z are all red and don't appear to get brighter. I could enjoy spending a long time doing this ;)

Entering 0 to 9, individually starts with a dark gray and gradually changes to bright red. Interesting :)

It would be really interesting to know what the rules are which determine what colour the screen changes too.

It's fun playing with it to see what colour the screen will turn with which combination of letters.

I had a go with that, it is fun. :) I put in each letter of the alphabet, individually. a-f give a redish colour screen, which starts off more on the brown side of red and then becomes brighter. g-z make the screen gray/black. I then put in aa, ab, ac, ad, ae etcetera. aa-af are all green and seem to start of darker and become brighter. a-g to a-z are all red and don't appear to get brighter. I could enjoy spending a long time doing this ;)

Entering 0 to 9, individually starts with a dark gray and gradually changes to bright red. Interesting :)

It would be really interesting to know what the rules are which determine what colour the screen changes too.

It's fun playing with it to see what colour the screen will turn with which combination of letters.

Oh, how splendidly methodical you were.
I tried tree & Tree & TREE to see if there was any case sensitivity.
I used my sister's name (Mary Catherine Amelia...and her last name).
I used some other names/user names/words and numbers.

I want to do it some more, the way you did....:)

For the "Pirate" quiz, I'm just a plain ol' pirate.

For TBBT quiz, I got Sheldon. No surprises there!

I snitched this from Mia 's Profile Post.
It's a real shortie.

Pick your 1st & 2nd favorites and your least liked colors from a batch of 8 colors.
"The colors cannot be chosen for clothes, curtains, cars etc."
If I had not read that in the directions, my choices would have been different.

http://www.colourtest.ue-foundation.org/kolory/kolor-index2.php

At first, I accidentally ranked them from 1-3. I got this

Finds the situation difficult and exhausting. Almost unable to bear the weight of wearing, endless, and excessive cares or demands. Is therefore overtaxed. Wants to be spared conflicts at the present time and to ward off difficult demands. Longs for conflict-free comfort, solicitousness, thoughtfulness, consideration, and peaceful satisfying conditions.

Pretty good. But then I re-read the directions, and selected my least favorite color as required:

Is at present facing burdens that are so taxing they are felt to be an exhausting torture. Finds the situation unreasonably demanding or considers it an aggressive provocation. Cannot cope with the excessive cares or demands which are overtaxing. Is therefore soon exhausted, loses all elan and becomes weary. Would like to ward off all vexing demands and confrontations. Longs for conflict-free restorative comfort, solicitousness, and consideration.

Wow. If I had taken the full test, could they have figured out that I have a headache right now as well?

Pirate quiz i got quartermaster but i turned down the job and applied for bilge rat.

You're the earth dragon! You love animals, nature and all the things about them. You like to protect the nature and always like to be protecting other ones. But sometimes, you can be over protective with your loved ones. You're a free spirit and you have to remain that way!

i got Amy
fozlh9TIyuTl.jpg

Horton the Elephant (100%)
ir

bar-1.jpg
2.png
The Lorax (100%)
ir

bar-1.jpg
3.png
A Sneetch (24%)
ir

bar-1.jpg
4.png
Yertle the Turtle (24%)
ir

bar-1.jpg
5.png
The Cat in the Hat (0%)

Which lord of the rings character are you? http://games.washingtonpost.com/quiz/?game=personality_what-lord-of-the-rings-character-are-you

Your result is: Arwen Fiercely independent with a sense of authenticity that serves to inspire others. You never give up hope even when making sacrifices.

Which character from the hobbit are you?

http://games.washingtonpost.com/Qui...ality_which-character-from-the-hobbit-are-you

Your result is: Gandalf is quick to anger but also quick to laugh. This is due to his fiery passion for life and adventure, same as you.

These are not knowledge questions about LOTR or the hobbit, more of a silly game of pictures and colors.

New Threads

Top Bottom