• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

This is Carl XVI Gustaf - King of Sweden :D I love his hat.

1658954163413.png

The “creepy” duck has made himself at home on my bookshelf. I don’t think he’s that unsettling but a few of my friends have said so.

You know what unsettles me? Bears.

A9A8EAA0-F230-48D9-9AF4-6E538BC5313F.jpeg

Ice skates slide on ice because there is a narrow layer of liquid water on top of the ice that never freezes.

Boiling water freezes faster than very cold water. It is most likely the Mpemba effect but there could be other explanations. Ever see a newscast where they boil water and throw it in the air in the winter to show how cold the day is and it freezes into crystal before it hits the ground? Let them try it with cold liquid water and it would splash on their shoes.

Pardon my intrusion on your excitingly important conversation, but simply must comment on what one of you had said earlier, which I have stumbled upon and believe to be a reference, the action of mentioning or alluding to something, to the widely popular animation made in Japan that centers around a man, from the largely wealthy Joestar family, around the industrial Revolution, to be exact the year 1880, where the man named Jonathan Joestar fights the famous villain Dio, in order to restore peace to his family. This famous story continues through his bloodline onto loseph Joestar, who also posses the powers known to only a few around the world. The story slowly progresses with each important member of the Joestar family living out their lives around each other. As the title to the Japanese animation suggests, the show is quite strange and unusual, forcing everything out of each character. The starring cast, or Joestar family rarely dies on screen, however the supporting cast favorites die often, leaving the audience in complete shock and tears, Called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" by Hirohiko Araki if i am correct?
I hate JoJo. Every subreddit I go through has a vermin-like underclass of JoJo fanboys. They all just have to say “iS THat A JOJo ReFErEncE??!!!1” on every post that contains a single word that may have been used in the comics. Oh, a suspicious link? Probably a rickroll. NOPE!!! They’ve ruined that, too! One of the oldest internet traditions shat on and ruined by JoJo fanboys. Thunder Cross Split Attack! So funny, right? I’m wheezing! NO. SHUT UP. Nobody cares about your comic series. Dio is a stupid character from a stupid comic series. I downvote every post and comment that mentions JoJo, out of pure bloodcurdling rage. I want to detonate a MASSIVE thermonuclear warhead right on top of whatever godforsaken studio publishes that stinking-pile-of-trash comic. Frankly, I don’t even care for the civilian casualties, either. At least they died for a good reason. Unlike JoJo fans, I actually contribute to the betterment of mankind, instead of spamming references on the internet. Every JoJo fan that dies a slow, painful death is a win in my book. I have claimed over a dozen of them already, too. I annihilated their skulls with my fists. Their stupid ice attack didn’t do anything for them either. They dies like they lived, pathetic excuses for humans. I hope more people hear my message and declare war on JoJo. If nobody helps me, I will do as much damage as I possibly can before I die. Thank you.

I can never look at this picture without thinking that it would look like a Tom and Jerry cartoon. The "alligator" is Jerry biting Tom's paw, and the reaction this cat gives reminds me of Tom's trademark screams.
d2c.jpg

Why does everyone hate Peppa Pig so much?? Lol
Am I missing something? I haven’t really seen much of the show but I know it’s controversial. I just don’t know why.

Why does everyone hate Peppa Pig so much?? Lol
Am I missing something? I haven’t really seen much of the show but I know it’s controversial. I just don’t know why.
The kid characters scream a lot and act really bratty. There’s this one episode where the zebra girl just changes the channel on the tv her dad is watching and he says that he was watching it and the girl rudely tells him to be quiet because her show is on and doesn’t get punished. Here’s a link to a video explaining a bit more.

New Threads

Top Bottom