• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

You have to admire the creativity that went into these....
GaZlC8c.jpeg

FJd0igg.jpeg
BGp7Q8b.jpeg

This is so me, I would definitely be the one to make a smartass remark upon arrival in hell lol
(Not implying that I’m actually going to hell lol but who knows)

AF1C532D-2E75-4CE0-BB79-A419842843A0.jpeg

This looks like a leg but it’s my arm lmao

I tried to edit a smoothing tool over some of the scars on my arm in case they would be triggering!! I know some people who self harm can relapse from seeing other people’s scars.

9027E165-C4FE-4E39-A3BC-C5D279B67B91.jpeg

Holy crap. Is that you on that bike @Gerald Wilgus? ;)

don´t know where it is, but people from other countries come to us, because germany is the only? country where you can drive so fast as you want on some highways.

very stupid. some here people say that there freedom would be restricted when they could not drive fast enough. even speed limit from 130 km/h is too less for them. just stupid. because it´s so dangerous and not good for the clima.

there was a millionaire from another country who drove over 400 km/h with his car and he came to germany to do this and made a video on youtube.

I think gerald wilgus is a badass, which would rather drive harley davidson. but yeah could really be gerald wilgus on the bike(s). but he seems a bit bored, because speed is too low.

edit: the slogan in the video: drive safe, but fast. well... that´s a contradiction. the faster you drive, the less safe it is. you have less time to sidestep somebody and when you have an accident with high speed, then you are probably instantly dead, because the force on your body is much higher than with lower speed.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom