• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I just pulled some sautéed chicken out of my fridge to make something for breakfast, and it smells like farts :confused:

A group of crows is called a murder, wild cats are a destruction, lemurs are a conspiracy, and turkeys are a gang. So basically stay away from groups of animals or else you’re gonna die.

A while ago, I used to make a lot of yeast breads and rolls. Then I gave up wheat for a time, so that halted my obsession with breads. I’m having fun this morning making dinner rolls for the Thanksgiving feast.
DC35A750-E1C5-4C80-BD07-D681FD5EFFD1.jpeg

853CF63F-D770-4648-B02D-0C62F245F9FA.jpeg

I tried some of this today. It was okay for back pain, but did not relieve Aspergers. I feel the name is misleading.

0/10. Will not use again.

Something in my house smelled horrible. Well, I discovered that one of my dogs took a big stinky crap on the bathroom floor.
When I find out who it was, they’re gonna be in big trouble.

I’m glad it’s calm and colder. Something on this old house creates a howling sort of whistling sound when the wind blows from the west.

New Threads

Top Bottom