• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Screenshot_20201130-194125.png

My brother's 2 y/o daughter won't let him decorate the bottom half of the tree, so now it looks like this. I also edited the sign above the door because it has foul language.

Australia, Bolivia, Cuba, Denmark, Ethiopia, Fiji, Germany, Haiti, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Mexico, Namibia, Oman, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Switzerland, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Wales, X, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
We need X! :eek:
Quick! Tell the United Nations! We need a country that begins with X! This is a disaster!
We just need one more!
mpguide.jpg

It's possible every hand I've ever shaken, to date,
has had genitalia in it at some point

Here’s something random: I can literally put my foot in my mouth and get about a third of it in my mouth. I can also lick part of the bottom of my foot.

My friend just sent me an Eastern European rap video and I think the rappers there are way scarier than the ones here :coldsweat:

I find it so weird and crazy that dogs reach sexual maturity and look pretty much adult when they’re approximately eight to ten months old.
My puppy is 7 months and no longer resembles a puppy. She is almost 80lbs.
My best friend bred a litter of Pointer puppies in early April. The male he kept for himself (I’ve posted pics of him before) is 7 months too and looks almost identical to one of his adult Pointers already. He has long, spindly limbs but the face and body of a mature dog. He is doing pretty much masters level obedience, successfully hunting, and winning his class in dog shows at 7 months old. He’s extremely advanced for his age.
I wish my puppy was like that lol. She’s got most of the basic stuff down but she could not enter an Obedience trial at this point. Lol. She is also not ready to be in a dog show until her growth disease completely resolves. But puppies are like human children, they mature and learn at different rates. Parker the Pointer will probably be winning dog shows and finishing his Championship at 10 months old. My Dogo Argentino puppy, Hex, will probably be learning not to eat the couch at 10 months. No puppy is perfect. And they’re all individuals, just like us. I’m ok with her not winning any ribbons at this point in her life. I’ll be ok if she never does. My friend’s dog will likely be all over the television in a few months. He will probably be one of the top dogs in the country within the next year. That’s ok too. But that’s not me or my puppy. I’m not a breeder so I don’t have as much of an eye for choosing potential as he does. But my dogs are still perfect to me.
I came here to post that random fact but ended up pouring my heart out to you guys :sweatsmile: Oh well.
At least I’ve been able to understand that not every dog I have is going to win Westminster. And none of them probably ever will. And I won’t be crushed if they don’t because I love them more than life itself no matter what they do or don’t accomplish. I think the quote is like “Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.”

Sometimes a very strong like - or dislike! catches me unawares, and a part of my brain sees the experience as amusing.

Found the perfect early Christmas gift for my best friend. Lol. He can wear it to my family’s Christmas party. Nothing more fitting for him than a tacky Christmas sweater with Pointer dogs on it…
46D3C271-33A1-431F-A5DE-3D28FBFAEB26.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom