• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post music you've made!

Knower of nothing

I really like those chords ! What voicings are you using ?
I experiment as I go so there's a bunch of everything really (but obviously still within cheesy jazz norms). What could be new and useful depends on your own theory level so I just took a pic of the whole thing. It's not super clear but I'll zoom in on a specific bit if you want better view.
Schermafbeelding 2022-11-23 175719.png

Knower of nothing

Thank you I definitely hear the 7ths and 11ths in there .
I also often seek to emphasize the minor seconds and tritones either within the chords or within the chord movement. I find them to be the most noticably colorful intervals and when masked under a coating of pleasant tones you achieve the sounds of cozy jazz.

Moogwizard

My Brain is Only a Receiver
V.I.P Member
Another little song about traveling in space / can’t take credit for the whole thing though , I cowrote with the singer .Mainly I handled the music and he handled the lyrics .

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
V.I.P Member
Another little song about traveling in space / can’t take credit for the whole thing though , I cowrote with the singer .Mainly I handled the music and he handled the lyrics .

The opening definitely sounds like conversation to me. The guitars are speaking to each other, maybe getting ready for the awesomeness that followed.

Also, I’ll be trading in my car for space van as soon as possible.

Moogwizard

V.I.P Member
The opening definitely sounds like conversation to me. The guitars are speaking to each other, maybe getting ready for the awesomeness that followed.

Also, I’ll be trading in my car for space van as soon as possible.
That’s amazing you picked that up ! When I showed the band that intro , that is exactly how I said it , guitar conversation, they looked at me like I was crazy . You got it right away though!

VWs make great space vans

Luca

charm & chaos
V.I.P Member

Holy crap, this is incredible!!!
I'm so impressed with all the talented musicians on here.
Admittedly makes me feel even more self-conscious about my own music though lol

Moogwizard

V.I.P Member
Holy crap, this is incredible!!!
I'm so impressed with all the talented musicians on here.
Admittedly makes me feel even more self-conscious about my own music though lol
I have really bad music I have made , I just won’t show you . It’s all about expression . Not matter what the talent level , some things that are not advanced musically are my favorites , it’s more about how it makes me feel compared to anything else.

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
V.I.P Member
Admittedly makes me feel even more self-conscious about my own music though
I totally understand this feeling on a deep level. The sad part is it prevented me, and sometimes still does, from making any art or music at all.

Moogwizard nailed it - it’s just about the music, taking a chance on art and doing something that feels right.

Slime_Punk

Contaminating the hive mind
V.I.P Member

Oh my god! This legitimately sounds like Puny Human, Nebula, or Fu Manchu rolled up in one. This is amazing!

foliodoe

I'm living my whole life at once.
I've been working on this one for the last few nights, I'm really happy with it!
Keep in mind that I'm a songwriter... not a guitarist or singer :')

It's called Hematite
Thanks for listening, if you do!

New Threads

Top Bottom