• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post music you've made!

I decided to start a new lo-fi ambient project because I'm really digging making music with modular over traditional instruments lately. I guess it's been a long time in the making and I'm finally ready to stop obsessing over every last detail and just get some ideas flowing again
I really like the texturing! Very nice!

Here's is one I've done that was inspired by dark imagery.

Quite happy with this explorative piece I wrote over the last day and a half. I do these often as it's a lot easier than traditional structured writing and it's the nicest feeling to effortlessly stumble into so many new composition ideas that I may one day apply in more cohesive work (lol).

This is my Soundcloud link where I've posted the two of my works I like the most, but also will keep posting if I'm lucky. Hope it's not that amateur for you. I've listened to a few of yours and you're truly good composing. I like your way.

This is my most popular. I don't know how I got 5,000 views.

I like this. The very beginning sounds similar to the very beginning of the Rolling Stones song She's a Rainbow which I think is a great song.

This isn't mine. But this guy has been a huge inspiration to me for many years and these original songs of his are a good showcase for why. I wanted to give him a shout out in any way I can. Overlooked genius if you ask me.

Currently trying to crack the secret of the kind of soulful melody found in the gaudy futurism music of the 60s. If you know you know.
Anyway, wrote a couple of fun pieces since last time:

IMG_20221110_213901.jpg

:)

New Threads

Top Bottom