• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post music you've made!

Moogwizard

My Brain is Only a Receiver
V.I.P Member
F.... He'll this guitars. You played it? Sing it?
F.... He'll this guitars. You played it? Sing it?
I wrote the music 75% of it , played bass , and backing vocals and producer on this song .
Some lyrics
Mike/Rhythm Guitarist who sang lead Vocals .

Lead Guitarist Zach Came up with the little intro and outro thing

We recorded in a house studio that was in the shape of a dome in the middle of the woods it was really cool !

They have a baby grand piano there , I remember it being fall time , and getting there early in the morning before everyone. Sitting down at the piano and writing most of it . The band came in I showed them . They added their parts and we recorded it that day .

TheName

S
I wrote the music 75% of it , played bass , and backing vocals and producer on this song .
Some lyrics
Mike/Rhythm Guitarist who sang lead Vocals .

Lead Guitarist Zach Came up with the little intro and outro thing

We recorded in a house studio that was in the shape of a dome in the middle of the woods it was really cool !

They have a baby grand piano there , I remember it being fall time , and getting there early in the morning before everyone. Sitting down at the piano and writing most of it . The band came in I showed them . They added their parts and we recorded it that day .
ounds good. It gave trip to '90. Vocal and music.... Really intrigued. I like it

Moogwizard

My Brain is Only a Receiver
V.I.P Member
S

ounds good. It gave trip to '90. Vocal and music.... Really intrigued. I like it
Thanks I really appreciate it . I have writing a lot more music and in a different band these day after a 10 years hiatus . Unfortunately don’t write to much in my older style , I can still write stuff like that when I want . just writing differently these days. Not sure if people will like it or not . But I do !

Slime_Punk

Contaminating the hive mind
V.I.P Member

So basically, I didn't play any instruments this time, but the PC is making all sorts of decisions here. I'm slowly tweaking some of them as I go (kind of like an improvised jam between me and the machine) and it's spitting out the best possible rhythm based on those inputs, if that makes any sense. They're called 'euclidean rhythms', and they've been in the producer zeitgeist pretty hardcore in the past few years.

That means that technically, this song is in 4/4 and you'd probably never know it!

Oh, and the melody of the guitar and bass is a skewed random value, too. Nothing ever really repeats, lol

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom