• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

Full%20Screen%20(2).png

WOOF!

Full%20Screen%20(2).png

That's from my Hiroshige artbook.

I scanned the image at a very high resolution, tinkered with it in Photoshop to make it look a bit better, then cropped it at my monitor's resolution.

I want to play but I dont know how to post my desktop haha someone wanna tell me the secret?

I want to play but I dont know how to post my desktop haha someone wanna tell me the secret?

You have some kind of image editing software? If so... just press the prtscn button (above the arrowkeys on the right) and paste that content in said software.

Sidenote; for privacy reasons you might want to close any msn/skype/whatever you're using for contacts so you're not giving away emailadresses and such.

That's Cologne, Germany, right? I see something that resembes the K?lner Dom a lot... and I believe it's the Hohenzollernbrucke (connected to Cologne central train station).

Buuuuuuut... I might be wrong.

New Threads

Top Bottom