• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

What are you using for your theme?

This. You don't need to run extra stuff to make that theme work; you just patch Windows' uxtheme file and then install the theme.

Looks much better than the default Windows XP theme.

Full_Screen_8_.png

Aillas, your desktops always seem to be interesting.

Thanks.

Lately I've been using InterfaceLIFT which is a great site for wallpapers (well, if you like nature-related wallpapers). A neat thing about the site is how it automatically detects the resolution of your monitor, so you don't even have to manually resize wallpapers yourself.

View attachment 1819
After a power blip, W7 wouldn't reboot, so I got around to putting Ubuntu back on instead. 11.10 doesn't come with the nice Astronomy wallpapers they had last time but I'm sure I can get some!

Full%20Screen%20(4).png

how can you get a picture of your desktop?

Press the Print Screen (Prt Scr) key on your keyboard; this will copy a screen-shot to your clipboard. Then you can paste the screen-shot in an image-editing app such as MS Paint, Photoshop (if you own it), etc. by pressing Ctrl & V. Once you've done that, save the image. Lastly, upload the photo to a hosting site such as PhotoBucket, ImageShack, DropBox, etc. and embed it here by sticking a direct link to the image in between the IMG BBcode tags.

New Threads

Top Bottom