• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to become better at being a woman?

@Jordy - You could learn a lot from this website. People here could help you overcome or learn to live with your bitter, empty existence and your need to hurt and criticize others who come here in good faith.
Thats quite an accusation. I am sorry if my facts and disagreement have hurt you personally.

Well i am not sure who. Perhaps they should make it known they have been hurt and criticized. I wasn't aware if i did

Well i am not sure who. Perhaps they should make it known they have been hurt and criticized. I wasn't aware if i did.

When people do respond to your mean-spirited comments, you attack. Some people are too shy or insecure to take directly deal with you. I'm neither shy nor insecure, and I will call you out every time I see you do it.

Either join in conversations here on a good faith basis or go be ugly to posters on some other forum, assuming you haven't been banned on all other forums.

When people do respond to your mean-spirited comments, you attack. Some people are too shy or insecure to take directly deal with you. I'm neither shy nor insecure, and I will call you out every time I see you do it.
Some have claimed that it was and i disagree. Havent seen any actual evidence of hurt being caused.

Some have claimed that it was and i disagree. Havent seen any actual evidence of hurt being caused.

That's because you lack theory of mind. Or you're just another troll. Either way, you need help to control your cruel instincts.

That's an Ad Ignoratium argument (an untestable claim) since as Mary noted, most people who are hurt, especially vulnerable ones, don't speak out or take action, they just walk away hurt.

Start your own thread here about your own problems and stop derailing others' threads.
I am not derailing, just gave my opinion on tomboys. Seems like you are derailing it right now. I think its fair enough that i can defend myself when being accused of having cruel intentions. You keep this going. If you have so much to say about me you could make a thread. "Jordys sick and bitter cruelty on this forum"

So, back on topic: OP, you don’t have to become “better” at being a woman. If you want to look, act and dress more classically, feminine, then by all means, put energy into that. But you don’t have to do that and it doesn’t make you more of a woman.

When I was younger (especially in my adolescent years) I felt very self conscious because I felt like I was bad at this whole “being female” thing. And I know several women on the spectrum that have felt the same. But don’t let society dictate what you need to look like and act like. Find out what makes you feel good about yourself. Dress the way that makes you feel most comfortable. Be yourself, unmasked where possible. Flourish :)

All beautiful. All incredibly feminine.

iu

iu

photo.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu
Annoyingly I can only give one 'Winner' rating on your post. Some of those jobs are seriously cool but two require a huge amount of courage. I couldn't do either of them!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm afab but I've never been good at being a woman. I've always been the loudest, most dominant in the room if I'm with other females. I don't have the energy to wear tons of make or use skin care. As a child, I related more to movies like the little rascals and Scent of a Woman, rather than female-led movies with female desires. Other girls have bulled me intensely while growing up and most of the time they scare me. How do I become an actual woman? I'm tired of being a social outcast and want to be accepted. Also, I'm too fat and ugly to be a tomboy so don't come with that suggestion since tomboys can only really be thin and cute

It is very hard when we question ourselves and our essence. The internet definitely appeals to that sense of doubt, in getting us to lose ourselves.

I know it sounds pat, but there are many ways to be beautiful, because there are many people to perceive beauty. It's society which would rather have us focus on a narrower view. I bet many people here would find you attractive, if they knew more about you. And I've met tomboys who are not thin or cute (in the sense of small and petite). I was in a relationship with one. She was bigger and stronger than most women--more muscular. She liked fixing and building things, gardening, and walking barefoot anywhere she could.

The women in the pictures Yeshuasdaughter posted all look pretty beautiful in their own way.

Be careful in finding validation online. The internet thrives on getting us to chase approval and let its platforms think for us. However you are, naturally, makes you female enough.

What the heck happened here?

I'm just going along, having a pleasant day, and then as I'm looking through recent topics I'm like "Oh hey, this sure has a lot of replies, I'm gonna click it, maybe it'll be interesting"

And then I'm reading through this thread and it's like

community-donald-glover.gif

To the OP:

Basically it comes down to accepting who you are at present and setting reasonable goals for circumstances that are in your control.

e.g. Eating habits, excerise, and routines.

Set goals that benefit you as a person, rather than to attain an unrealistic stereotype.

Something to consider: Spend an afternoon people watch be it at a park, mall, library, or bookstore. Consider what you see, what assumptions you make about real world people as you watch. Look at the numbers and types of people and groups out and about. Where do they fit in terms of age and appearance? Which groups are most prevalent and why? Do these real world observations line up with media portrails?

What the heck happened here?

I'm just going along, having a pleasant day, and then as I'm looking through recent topics I'm like "Oh hey, this sure has a lot of replies, I'm gonna click it, maybe it'll be interesting"

And then I'm reading through this thread and it's like

community-donald-glover.gif
Truly the darkest timeline.

New Threads

Top Bottom