• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ameriblush

Violin player.
Can I make my obsession with comic strip a profession?

I made a post not too long ago about wanting to take my interests in drawing and cartooning seriously. I've decided I'm not going to wait anymore. I feel like I'm wasting my life worrying daily. I have a on of ideas for stories, worlds, designs, music, morals and such. I want to make something to entertain and create joy in people's lives.

I really really love art and cute things, and I want to learn how to draw anything and everything, and I'm already teaching myself how to storyboard, I have a trial version of moho anime studio debut 12, wondershare filmora, Adobe creative cloud, famitracker, etc, all these things to make stuff, as well as a youtube, bandcamp, soundcloud, google, and blogger account. I'm even learning to write in different languages, and I have natural talent in speech writing.

I just need to figure out where to take my first step.

I'm sorry if this is a gush of information, but something in me snapped today and i said I'm tired of sitting around watching time pass.

Have you ever seen "American Splendor"? It's the true story of an "ordinary guy" who turned his life into a comic book series. He had the story lines, his friend was the illustrator. Anyways, just sharing because I wish you success in getting this going! :)

Go for it.

I wish you every success.

Believe in what you're capable of.

Don't hang around hoping it will happen and waiting for it to happen...

...make it happen.

I don't know exactly the order to suggest, but something on the process... I like sitting down with paper and pen and prioritizing large involved projects. I like it so much I even make small things into large projects. :D Even better, write it on a white board, where its always easy to see and easy to make changes.

GetStarted.jpg

Can I make my obsession with comic strip a profession?

I made a post not too long ago about wanting to take my interests in drawing and cartooning seriously. I've decided I'm not going to wait anymore. I feel like I'm wasting my life worrying daily. I have a on of ideas for stories, worlds, designs, music, morals and such. I want to make something to entertain and create joy in people's lives.

I really really love art and cute things, and I want to learn how to draw anything and everything, and I'm already teaching myself how to storyboard, I have a trial version of moho anime studio debut 12, wondershare filmora, Adobe creative cloud, famitracker, etc, all these things to make stuff, as well as a youtube, bandcamp, soundcloud, google, and blogger account. I'm even learning to write in different languages, and I have natural talent in speech writing.

I just need to figure out where to take my first step.

I'm sorry if this is a gush of information, but something in me snapped today and i said I'm tired of sitting around watching time pass.
Sorry I immediately thought an excuse to buy beautiful brush markers ,watercolour paper ,stamps ,stamping platform ,a die cutting and embossing machine,
Now I'm going to spew out my memorised quotes" all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me "i'm not trying to convert anybody this is what is in my head.

Regardless of whether it becomes your profession, if you enjoy it, keep creating. To test your limits and strengthen your skills be ready to take on any number of subjects, even random.

And look for blogs and how-to videos to learn from others.

Go for it! I feel like I need more guts when it comes to my photography, or if I even want to go full time with it...

New Threads

Top Bottom