• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Never been in a relationship or had many friends :(

I agree with other posters. You sound cool and also I'm sure you'll find people to be friends with and also date. Playing PS4 and video games in general I believe have a growing community that you may be able to meet someone through games or forums about interests etc. Maybe there's even someone here for you!

Hello. I love hiking, watching horror movies, listening to music, reading books about true crime, I like art drawing/painting, and singing, and I've had 13 boyfriends, and I'm well-known at my high school, and I'm 17. :)

Hi there, I didn't get into a relationship until I was your age, either (I was almost 20 when I finally found my one). I'm 34 now. I don't have any close friends, but I'm exceptionally close to my spouse, the one I met right before I turned 20. We married in 2016. :)

You're joking, right?

My siblings have made almost identical jokes, in which the details, such as "crime,"
"serial killers," and "mass murderers" are replaced but the dichotomy between one thing being "lame" and the other being for "cool kids" remain, and, therefore, I concluded that this was almost certainly a joke.

New Threads

Top Bottom