• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Never been in a relationship or had many friends :(

Liamwilo

So I’m a 19 year old aspie never been in a relationship or had many friends I would really like to get to know someone being friends and maybe more, my hobbies are going for hikes, playing on the PS4, watching Netflix tv shows, Netflix originals, horror movies, listening to music, reading books mainly true crime and auto biographies/biographies, I like biology and chemistry, art drawing/painting, that pretty much sums it up hopefully you will want to get to know me more soon :)

Sounds really interesting interests. Hopefully none will fade. Watch out for the Belanglo Forest if hiking. :D

I'm taken, but wish you good luck in finding a good person you can love. ^u^

Just out of curiosity, though, what is your religion? And life values/philosophy
Are you diagnosed with/suspecting other things besides aspie? Do you have social anxiety issues/introvert?

I am more of a physics/math guy, but I do enjoy reading non-fiction and listening to music :).

I know someone else [female, 19] who likes getting tattoos here, but I think they are stickers. Not sure if she's straight or willing to date.

Btw, I voted in my poll only cause I like voting in polls. I know it's childish, but it seems fun! (Heck, I still get tatoos out of the machines in stores when I have the quarters)

Welcome :) Hopefully you'll make some friends here! I like art/painting too and watching random stuff on Netflix, reading true crime and I don't think my life would be complete without music in it! I have a few tattoos and really want to get more eventually. There's lots of lovely people here so make yourself at home! :)

Welcome :) Hopefully you'll make some friends here! I like art/painting too and watching random stuff on Netflix, reading true crime and I don't think my life would be complete without music in it! I have a few tattoos and really want to get more eventually. There's lots of lovely people here so make yourself at home! :)
That’s so cool what are you currently watching on Netflix and what tattoos you got?

Sounds really interesting interests. Hopefully none will fade. Watch out for the Belanglo Forest if hiking. :D

I'm taken, but wish you good luck in finding a good person you can love. ^u^

Just out of curiosity, though, what is your religion? And life values/philosophy
Are you diagnosed with/suspecting other things besides aspie? Do you have social anxiety issues/introvert?
I’m a Christian and I’m kind, caring, loving, respectful, loyal I also have social anxiety, agoraphobia and depression :)

That’s so cool what are you currently watching on Netflix and what tattoos you got?
Recently I watched 'Chambers' and 'Dead to Me' on Netflix, both were good shows! Netflix originals are pretty fantastic usually. Now I'm looking for the next show to watch! :)
As for tattoos, they're just two on my forearms at the moment - a star and a pine tree. I want to get some forests done at some point and some Latvian patterns / bands. What do you have? :)

Recently I watched 'Chambers' and 'Dead to Me' on Netflix, both were good shows! Netflix originals are pretty fantastic usually. Now I'm looking for the next show to watch! :)
As for tattoos, they're just two on my forearms at the moment - a star and a pine tree. I want to get some forests done at some point and some Latvian patterns / bands. What do you have? :)
Nice!

I'm gonna pretend you asked me for the second one! :D I have about five crows, some song lyrics, and chains around my ankle! What do you have!

I'll be getting several more but have been indecisive as to whether or not I should have an adorable tattoo or not. :eek:

I'm gonna pretend you asked me for the second one! :D I have about five crows, some song lyrics, and chains around my ankle! What do you have!

I'll be getting several more but have been indecisive as to whether or not I should have an adorable tattoo or not. :eek:
Daffinitely. Maybe hide a duck amongst crows.

What do the lyrics say? o:

Daffinitely. Maybe hide a duck amongst crows.

What do the lyrics say? o:

My brain corrected it to "definitely" which made the whole thing confusing and I just kept rereading it and eventually I read it how it is LOL I love that word you made up and that idea. It's perfect! That might actually happen!

One is:

"Don't let me get me"

Another is:

"Nothing's gonna change my world"

In the future is:

"One light, one mind, flashing in the dark"

Welcome, @Liamwilo! I hope you find this site as welcoming and useful as I have.

As for relationships, there is plenty of time for that and there’s no set schedule. There’s no such thing as ahead of the curve or behind the curve - there’s only what works for you.

So here's some unwanted relationship advice (you know the most annoying kind)
The things you listed are mostly fluff, things you enjoy.
But what you actually build a relationship off of are your values.
Fluff is bait, Values are the hook.
short term - Fluff/physical
long term - Values/physical

What do you believe in? What makes Life worth living? What do you want in life?
What kind of people do you want in your life? Who where the people you came from?

There are more of course but ask yourself with every relationship do you want a fling or a commitment?

I'm not saying you should do one or the other but you should go into it knowing what you want, otherwise you're not likely to get it.

*edited for grammer

Last edited:
Welcome!
You'll find a lot different personalities here. Makes for a good mix and enjoyable.
Hope you find it as informational and helpful as I have. We talk about everything. ;)

Welcome here!
I watch a lot of true crime, and have seen pretty much all documentaries that netflix has to offer on that subject. I also enjoying hiking and playing games on the PS4.

Good luck with your search for someone special :)

You can start off finding groups of interest off of meetup.com. If you don't live near a big city, try looking at the bulletin boards off of libraries and/or community centers for some ideas of how to meet people.

New Threads

Top Bottom