• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bella Pines

V.I.P Member
I really enjoyed Star Trek discovery, I can relate to Michael Burnham, especially episode 7 when she says;

"but tonight, I face one of my greatest challenges so far. Tonight, we are having ... a party".

I also liked Big Bang Theory, Once, Gods of Egypt and Sherlock.

Does anyone have any recommendations of immersive films or series on Netflix?

Try Disenchantment, a new animated series from the creator of The Simpsons. Also if you're a fan of women's wrestling or wrestling in general, have a look at GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling), for Aspie drama, try Atypical.

Orphan black is on amazon prime if you have that- it’s addicting.
Glow is really great! as is Kimmy Schmidt:)
Netflix has a lot of good dark detective shows; the fall, safe, ozark, broadchurch.

I watch far too much tv. I think I need to get out more

I just finished Haven and thoroughly enjoyed it. Out of 5 seasons and 78 episodes, there was only one episode that I really didn't like.

I like Limitless. Both movie and series. If you have Hulu, Primeval is really good.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. If you're a fan of Douglas Adams, it's a must in my opinion.

I know I recommended GLOW, but if gratuitous swearing bothers you, give it a miss.

I really enjoyed Fargo, but it's a bit violent, so it depends if you're in the mood for that.

I really liked Altered Carbon.
I also like Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad spin off).
Black Mirror has some really good episodes (and you can watch them separately).
I also enjoyed The Bridge.

New Threads

Top Bottom