• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

I've finally gotten around to listening to the things posted in this thread (had to wait until I was in a focused mood) and this song also moved me. I'm so glad I made this topic, this is exactly why I did it!

The person I made a thread about, "Sorry for another sad topic..." is a classical guitarist and I thought this was an instrumental piece at first and was thinking of him and was surprised when it suddenly changed. It's like my life!

It's in my playlist now! Thank you so much for sharing!

You're welcome, Fino! So pleased to know that you are enjoying it: )

Indeed, the piece does change, suddenly. Thank you for sharing what you have. I may not have been around when you wrote about your friend, as I don't recall seeing that particular post, but, I'm going to have a look, as I would like to read it. Hoping your sadness has diminished since writing about it!

I, too, am so glad you created this topic! It's been nice to get a sense of what others are listening to, and be introduced to music I wasn't aware, existed.

OMG I LOVE THE FIRST TWO.

I like the third, too, but I already knew of that one.

I'm going to play these on piano!

And show all my friends!

Holy moly!

Your taste in music is awesome!

And it really fits in with everything else about you!

You're welcome, and, thank you! I'm so happy to know that you like them so much, and will be playing them on piano! I hope you enjoy!

Olafur Arnalds is one of my favorite composers. The second piece is, actually, a cover of an R+B song. Although, he, generally, doesn't cover other artists music. I will go have a look for the original, as it is somewhat of an oxymoron, if you will.

Perhaps you would consider recording yourself and posting here, at some point. : )) No pressure, however.

Last edited:

I love Birdy, and, Let It All Go, is particularly, meaningful to me. I was actually, a bit, reluctant to listen to it, at this time, but couldn't hold back. I adore her rendition of The A Team, written by an artist who's name I cannot recall, at the moment...

Last edited:
You're welcome, and, thank you! I'm so happy to know that you like them so much, and will be playing them on piano! I hope you enjoy!

Olafur Arnalds is one of my favorite composers. The second piece is, actually, a cover of an R+B song. Although, he, generally, doesn't cover other artists music. I will go have a look for the original, as it is somewhat of an oxymoron, if you will.

Perhaps you would consider recording yourself and posting here, at some point. : )) No pressure, however.

I'm familiar with the song! That was part of the reason I loved that one! I've enjoyed the original song, and this made it so different!

Do you mean recording something of Olafur Arnalds or just anything?

New Threads

Top Bottom