• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

Oh my gosh, I'm glad you posted! Now I remember I told myself a month ago that I would listen to the latest posts but forgot and never returned!! :eek:

Oh my gosh, I'm glad you posted! Now I remember I told myself a month ago that I would listen to the latest posts but forgot and never returned!! :eek:
Hopefully, you don't feel you must, however. : )

Hopefully, you don't feel you must, however. : )

I think I do, but it's what I made the thread for so it's not like it's any sort of burden or anything! :) Lucky, or maybe unlucky, for me, I don't listen to the ones that are significantly longer than an average song's length.

Sorry to whoever posted those! Although I doubt it matters to you at all! :p:)

Greig - In the hall of the mountain king.

Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake (all of it)
Sit me in a theatre watching a Ballet company move to the above and my lights will be on but I won’t be home :)

Allegri - Miserere.

Elgar - Cello concerto

There’s so much more,
I’d need an hour to organise and list it :)

Not sure if I would have survived the 70's without these guys. :D Bryan Ferry, Phil Manzanara, Andy Mackay, Brian Eno, to name a few.

Okay, now this is a cool topic and it deserves my attention. So, I will need to think on this before I post some brilliant comment. ;) But first, I must pay tribute to the duck who always makes me laugh when I read his comments. I will be back later with my music.
upload_2019-2-5_13-43-16.png

Greig - In the hall of the mountain king.

Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake (all of it)
Sit me in a theatre watching a Ballet company move to the above and my lights will be on but I won’t be home :)

Allegri - Miserere.

Elgar - Cello concerto

There’s so much more,
I’d need an hour to organise and list it :)

I performed that Cello concerto, a reduction, of course, with a cellist. At first, I was like, "This doesn't seem so hard!"

But then it was! :mad:

It really was...:eek:

I had to go to eye doctor. Started seeing lights and odd headache. But I look forward to posting my songs and reading about y’alls favorites. I may take a while though.

I had to go to eye doctor. Started seeing lights and odd headache. But I look forward to posting my songs and reading about y’alls favorites. I may take a while though.

You could take months, and it'd still be okay! No rush! :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom