• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

Here are some music I love from my favourites playlist.
  • Eb-Major Vivance, Gabriel Petré
  • Improvisions Con Moto, Cloe Schumann
  • Collapse, Finnian Langham
  • In the Void, Thomas Regin
  • Deception Lament, Thomas Regin
  • A Strange Diner, Thomas Regin
  • Fade, Alyssa Menes
I'm to lazy to find videos to include, but I think most of them should be easy enough to find.

Great post idea, Fino. Just note that MajorTom will want some donuts to cover the promotional fee for using his name. Big Smile.

Last edited:
Classical, Medieval-Renaissance and many types of traditonal folk from around the world. For more active listening, various forms of progressive/alternative rock. Also light jazz for backround music.

Define "normals"?! I'm sorry but people who say us Aspies are not "normal" seriously need to shut up IMO, some of us are more "normal" than NTs IMO.

It's already been shown many times that people have different opinions on this subject, and no one "needs to shut up" just because their opinion is different than yours.

I'm not even going to argue the point you brought up and won't say anything else on the subject since it's not what the thread is about, but you've been very aggressive on that same point in a dozen other threads so I think your point has been made.

Hardcore thrash like Ghoul, Municipal Waste, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, or Mental Slavery.

I'm extremely hypersensitive. Maybe it helps control the overwhelm.

Great idea for a thread! I haven't come accross Major Tom's, but will have a look for it, as well. Chopin is at the top of my list of favorite composers, however, I have other favorites, as well! I am looking most forward to participating in this thread!

edit - Have just read your commentary, and find it quite interesting. I have to wait to caption mine, but, the following piece/ Blood On The Rooftops, by Genesis, moves me, profoundly_

I've finally gotten around to listening to the things posted in this thread (had to wait until I was in a focused mood) and this song also moved me. I'm so glad I made this topic, this is exactly why I did it!

The person I made a thread about, "Sorry for another sad topic..." is a classical guitarist and I thought this was an instrumental piece at first and was thinking of him and was surprised when it suddenly changed. It's like my life!

It's in my playlist now! Thank you so much for sharing!

I love these songs now!! Thank you!

I was so confused by the second because I love Lana Del Rey but have never heard that song, only to find out that it's new! Thank you!

I also spent the whole time wondering where I heard the Lana Del Rey song before and thought it was a cover. Turns out it's very similar to:

The chord progression is only off by the addition of one chord in "I Touch Myself," among other similarities. :)

OMG I LOVE THE FIRST TWO.

I like the third, too, but I already knew of that one.

I'm going to play these on piano!

And show all my friends!

Holy moly!

Your taste in music is awesome!

And it really fits in with everything else about you!

I don't have the time to explain what it means to me and why, but the sweet and wonderful sound of Motown does a lot for me in terms of helping me manage my emotions and stay balanced and generally chipper.

New Threads

Top Bottom