• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

Geez...where do I even start? Well, let's give it a go.

I've been into this Indonesian group called Kekal off and on since 2008. They started out as a black metal band before drifting into more experimental music. This album from 2007 is probably one of their best.

Killing Joke is one of my favorite groups, and I would say the band that really got me into MAKING music. The band's history (especially that of frontman Jaz Coleman) is very interesting, and they have gone on to influence many artists afterward.

Then there's the group that got me into music in the first place: The Doors. The very first CD I ever got, on my ninth birthday, was a copy of LA Woman.

Finally, there is this group I mentioned in another thread called Mekong Delta. They are mostly known as a Progressive Thrash group, but they've also covered many classical pieces over the three decades of their existence. One of those times, it was the entirety of Modest Mussorgski's "Pictures at an Exhibition".

That's all I'm posting for now (every time I navigate to another tab to find these links, the page reloads and I fear the post getting lost every time, plus I intended this to be longer but apparently it's a five-video max per post).

My favorite J-Rock band since age 17:

I love Atsushi sakurai's lyrics soooo much.

Another fav by my eternal favorite band Fleetwood Mac:

Basically these two bands speak to my soul and make me feel things which is rare.

I absolutely love music! I love how many different styles there are and I absolutely love how it can make you feel so many different things, happiness, sad, down, super happy =) I like too many to post videos, it would take all day! So I’ll just lift of some of my favourite singers and groups...

I like: The Human League, Elvis Presley, Tom Petty, Queen, Stevie Nicks, Blondie, David Bowie, Cher, Elaine Paige, Traveling Wilburys, Fleetwood Mac, T’Pau, The Beautiful South, Michael Jackson, Spice Girls, Elton John, Adele, Roxette. The Beatles, Roy Orbison, Adam and the Ants, Avril Lavigne, Drake Bell, Taylor Swift, Roxy Music, Sparks, Enya, Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Aqua, Bee Gees, Talking Heads, The Who, The Carpenters, Kylie Minogue, Cyndi Lauper, Kenny Rogers, Talk Talk, Ultravox, Freya Ridings, The Stranglers, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Electric Light Orchestra, Gerry Rafferty, Simple Minds, Chris Norman and Neil Diamond... to name a few :p

New Threads

Top Bottom