• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most stupid internet trends?

thejuice

What's the worst, most confusing or irrational internet trend?

For me it's the tide pod challenge or the milk crate challenge (admittedly the crate challenge was so stupid it was actually funny in a jackass kind of way)

There was an article in a newspaper the other day, about something called tik-tok challenges. Kids are doing those challenges and ending up in hospital or even worse. There was for example one where kids were challenged to eat 14 benadryl. These 'challenges' has to be high on the list of ridiculously stupid internet trends.

I think it's hilarious, but I don't think I am allowed to post it. The initials are N.N.N. I don't know who came up with it (no pun intended), but it's really funny.

I once saw a girl drinking a whole bottle of cooking oil on YouTube. I guess they do it for our entertainment.

Many years ago in the UK there was "happy slapping" where people would literally slap random strangers on the street while others filmed it, or filmed themselves doing it.

There was a more recent trend of walking into random people's houses just to film their reactions, but luckily the police quickly intervened in that one.

Many years ago in the UK there was "happy slapping" where people would literally slap random strangers on the street while others filmed it, or filmed themselves doing it.
I remember in my city once there were rumours that some guy was going around ripping people's ears off, but I'm not sure if that was true.

I don't bother to look at any of that trending stuff, most of it looks too stupid and annoying. Watching videos about Australia is bad enough, none of them are made by Aussies and almost every one of their "facts" are completely wrong.

Eating Tide pods and NyQuil chicken.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

There was an article in a newspaper the other day, about something called tik-tok challenges. Kids are doing those challenges and ending up in hospital or even worse. There was for example one where kids were challenged to eat 14 benadryl. These 'challenges' has to be high on the list of ridiculously stupid internet trends.
People who follow these trends are so dumb. The internet is killing gen alpha. I heard gen alpha doesn’t know how to read or know their alphabets because they spend so much time on their tablets. Parents are not parenting.

Forgot to mention the Stanley cups. Why fight over a cup and collect hundreds when it defeats the purpose of a reusable cup.

New Threads

Top Bottom