• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most recent video you watched

Warning: this gets loud and shrill. You might want to turn your volume down if you choose to view it.

Special books, by special kids, on youtube.

A guy travels around the world, meeting people of all ages with different disablities.

Handled like a true G. G-rated. G-whiz! That's "G" as in "guts". :)

Last edited:
This is probably one of the best documentaries ever made, on the notoriously private lives of Spanish gypsies in Andalusia. The film is about the the art of flamenco and the life of Moraito Chico. It has English subtitles for those who don’t understand any Castellano.

If you’re pushed for time or not too interested I would suggest forwarding to 31 minutes, where Moraito accompanies Tia Bala in a solea por bulería. It’s pure magic, and even for someone as cold and emotionless as myself, it’s one of the few pieces of music which can choke me up every time I listen to it.

RIP Maestro Moraito

Interesting... analyzed the movie several times in the past and found some subliminals and a few other things but didn't know a whole 24 minutes was cut from it... i wanna analyze the lost parts o .o

The Crusaders Lost Fort

Good video on lost castle and recent excavation. By Thomas Asbridge. For Archeology/History buffs.

The Rock's entrance on this year's forthcoming WWE game, pretty good but the animation when he first comes out is just Brock Lesnar's jumping from right to left animation IMO.

I still have a preorder for the game though, as I do every year on Xbox.

Watched 90's escapist fare, Congo. Had to rent on youtube. Miss the 90's. Last hopeful decade.

MPW-7289.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom