• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most recent video you watched

Yeah...ominous. Once you know the truth abut Mr bean. You will never watch it the same way again.

I don't know where I was , probably getting ready to go to school. It's not that I didn't watch channel 4, So I could of saw it. But I was indifferent to Oasis. I appreciate them more as an adult.

Alot of people trash him for being a colossal :smilecat:, and everything, or a poser, trying to hard to fit into the rockstar mould. But according to Noel and others, " it's not an act. He's always been like that." :tearsofjoy:

And that despite the bravado, apparently hes quite shy...or reserved some might say. :frowning: huh?

Okay, I'm halfway through this. (I have to stake breaks I have pseudo ADHD!!?) Good insight into the band. I know childhood head injury affect brain development. That explains Liam. His attitude. Plus all the drinking is only further impairing those frontal lobes. Great band though. Charismatic and entertaining in a self destructive way. Oasis.

"most of our fans are crazy....They're fanatical" - Martin Gore

Wish there was more studio footage out there. Watch Dave Grohl break out with la francais accent. Le Sexuel diablo. Si j'étais un amoureux des hommes, je serais sérieusement excité en ce moment ! :D

"Travis: The True Story Of Travis Walton" (The Roku Channel)

A documentary about the strange 1975 incident near Snowflake, Arizona where a government lumberjack contractor Travis Walton was seen to be abducted by aliens. Probably the most studied account of alien abduction. Where the authorities thought it was a hoax possibly to cover up a crime. Yet everyone involved with the incident passed their polygraph exams.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom