• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most recent video you watched

Not the most recent video; but the video I most recently watched. Under my sleeping bags with two hot water bottles. :3

Here is a video I find EXTREMELY hilarious. Here you have a bunch of grown-up soldiers, and then, as it turns out, they aren't marching to their normal beat...
There is just something unexpected about it! It doesn't even look faked at all! It looks like this was planned. I hope this is real. The man who came up with this idea needs a cigar.

Cameo from Richard Klein" I think that's name..I've seen a lot of comedians standup shows,he had one in the mid 80's...I have also watched every SNL EPisode, from about 1975-1980's ..I had to give up watching the damn thing, the show turned to crap after the original cast quit for Hollywood. Eddie Murphy, Dana Carvey, Mike Myers, kept that show alive, running on fumes.

I dig the 70's. Yeah Bll Murray, one of my favorite comedic actors. I've always liked the guy, since watching him in Ghostbusters as a child.

Being an obsessed Beatles fanatic at one point. Having watched hours and hours, of John, Paul, George, And Ritchie, all those press conferences, all those tv shows, all those concerts, all those cinema verite footage, all those years ago. I find this, very...very....entertaining.

I love this. :tearsofjoy: Hilarious. Edit.

I just wanna say...to you, know who, If you're reading this, you have great taste. Thanks. I've hit comedy gold. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have stumbled upon this nonsense.

Also, sorry to hear you seem to be going through some bad times. I truly am. For what it's worth.

I nearly forgot how funny They were. Just what the world needed, following the Nightmare on ELm Street. English sense of humour. Quintessentially British.

Paul has a confession. I know he's great animal lover... vegetarian.. He even has in a farm in scotland doesn't he?

Because, everybody knows, Paul, is insane... He's just not well man... And if you didn't know, now ya know.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

"I actually discovered the beatles through Kurt Cobain and I'm glad I did"

Now that I think about. That's how I got into Beatles. I mean, really got into them. Kurt always gave them props. And I was a big Nirvana fanatic. His words carried weight with me.

I get Jim vibes, from Jim here. I mean this could have been Jim had he lived.
Jim Morrison.
But it could have went the other way too.

Maybe in a parallel universe he would have retired from music. Became a tv actor, guest shots on shows, you know like, A-Team, Loveboat, Cheers, etc
Attending all these these awards shows. Los Angeles events. Probably overweight, receding hairline, in a tuxedo.

Maybe In A dimension, somewhere in the multiverse, you know, that bubbly thing the theoretical astrophysicists talk about;

*It's 1999, Jim is 56, he's middle aged, well respected, and accepted part of the Hollywood community..*

*He's backstage at an MTV award show*

Jim: I have an upcoming appearance on the Simpsons. It was so good to be in the studio again. Recording vocals after all those years.
Reporter: Sounds like Exciting work!
Jim: Yes, that doors stuff back in the 60's ,I'm so sick of that, best thing ever did was quit , escape to Paris.
Reporter: Yeah. Hollywood is where it's at. What you're doing now is amazing!
Jim: Yes, if it wasn't for my break in 74, at Canne film festival, I wouldn't have won my 10 Oscars, and I wouldnt be living my best life, making true art.And living a clean and sober life.
Reporter: your work with Kubrick, in the shining, that was really phenomenal. I just love that.
Jim: Thanks man, after I sweeped the Oscars for cuckoos nest, they just had to go with me. I was just too hot.
Jim: Hey, got to go now, I have a meeting with speilberg and oliver stone.

Reporter: What about?
Jim: We're working on the made for tv special. The Val Kilmer story. About his untimely demise.

*Yeah it's a big what if...?....Sometimes, when somebody very talented , dies a tragic early death, I wonder what could have been.*

New Threads

Top Bottom