• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most recent video you watched

She's Brilliant....So 70's, so quirky, so much Bush on Display....

Okay. It's her biggest hit, and i've heard it since forever. To the point I was sick of it. As you can very well imagine. But I'm starting to feel it again now. It's starting to grow on me again.

I've watched this before, I'm sure. But It was so many years ago, It's almost like new.
Her eyes are hypnotizing me....

Kate Bush - x (
Kate gets esoteric

Bad anime dub at its finest
Sounds good to me. The badder the better. :smile:

After all, the English translator, HE'S JUST A HUMAN. HUMANS ARE JUST HUMAN.

Last edited:
^I knew it was something like that! I knew it was coming, there is way too much innuendo in anime lmao.

Also please try watching this japanese gum commercial: it's called sakeru gummy but i couldn't find it on youtube. It's basically a series of commercials

hqdefault.jpg

Liam is kinda incredibly foul mouthed...so I wont post a link. But As afar as attitude goes, I find Oasis interviews hilarious. Only people who come close are maybe John Lydon, in terms of sheer abrasiveness. But Liam wins on that one.

I put my sunglasses on, not long ago, and somebody said I looked like Liam....I said well,"atleast you didn't say Noel." Liam always was the handsome one. But Noel is smarter, the creative backbone of the band. Maybe even funnier too. And it all started by doing mushrooms In Manchester streets (noel saw aliens...or somethin)apparently.

For those of you unfamiliar with Gary. Let me explain...He's an actor....but he's not acting.

I just can't stop watching this. How was this show allowed to pass chinese censorship i will never understand

I know Akira Kurosawa and Bruce lee movies. That is the extent of my media knowledge (of that part of the world). Yeah I know Bruce is Chinese and Akira is Japanese.

I think Toshiro Mifune is/was a cool actor. I liked his movies. Starting with that one he did 1950. I forget the name. It has 3 stories told from 3 points of view.

I think that's Rashomon, my dad has it but i haven't watched it yet. I liked Seven Samurai and Dreams.

The clip i shared is from a wuxia genre show (chinese martial arts) but also about the (epic love story) relationship between two "soulmates"

It's both touching and funny as hell. I have no idea how this show was able to pass chinese censorship though, since lgbt stuff is censored a lot there.

Yeah Rashomon. That's the first one I saw. 10 years ago. (Interested in cinema classics.) I watched pretty much all Kurosawa movies from 50's & 60's. Practically nothing from the 70 or 80's stuff. Dreams I think Steven Spielberg involved with that. I never watched it though, just the behind scenes footage. (I have an attention span that has only got worse over time.)

I watch ran (1985) I think....Or something like this. I'm sure. Yeah, definitely. I cant think of another movie that looks like this. Or has a similar style or plot.

Okay that was a bit of a info spurge. But I tried to contain myself... "chinese martial arts epic love story" Yeah nice.. man if only Bruce lee had lived!!! Sad about his son too... yeah I have nothing to say or add or comment on about your program lol...so I'll just mention Bruce lee.

I think i also saw Ran, years before. Dersu Uzala is my dad's favorite but i like Dreams best.

LOL don't worry about infodumping with me. I also do it a lot, and also no need to add anything about my weird special interest shows. I am glad to just share this stuff with someone without seeming like a complete weirdo!

I like alot of weird things too. Obscure things, non mainstream stuff. I have a taste for that.

Honestly i like it when someone talks about something that they are really interested in, or enjoys. My dad is a stereotypical aspie obsessed about science, space and stuff. It used to annoy me in the past but now i like listening to him go off about it. It makes him happy so who cares if i am not interested in it?

*off to watch my homoerotic wuxia show*

New Threads

Top Bottom