• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me and Smilie

I just hope I don't get in trouble or violate rules for being in love I'm being careful not to break rules me and smilie are a couple being in love should not be a crime.

I apologize ahead of time if anyone feels uncomfortable that is never my intention I'll walk on eggshells if need be I apologize.

Apologize for loving a compatible and accepting woman? Never apologize for having such a connection!

All we have is each other.

Smilie has been good to me she saved my life and urges me not to self harm or try to.kill myself she feels sad so I don't do it anymore.

I apologize ahead of time to be safe do.not want to.break rules or make others feel uncomfortable. Being as respectful as i.can as a heterosexual male with a heterosexual female I love.i identify as male I'm hetero and heterosexual and respect consent.

I love my Smilie and some day I hope we raise an aspie family after marrying.

Smilie has been good to me she saved my life and urges me not to self harm or try to.kill myself she feels sad so I don't do it anymore.

I apologize ahead of time to be safe do.not want to.break rules or make others feel uncomfortable. Being as respectful as i.can as a heterosexual male with a heterosexual female I love.i identify as male I'm hetero and heterosexual and respect consent.
This all sounds to me that you value her and are willing to do the work to nuture the relationship. I wish you the best together.

Being accepted by the woman who now is my spouse changed my life dramatically for the better. Even with the ups and downs of 44 years together we still share our mutual love emotionally and physically.

I really love her and stay loyal to her were both libras I'm a libra but aries moon hard to tie down I am rebellious at times she's one of few that can convince me to stay besides an aries woman I love her alot she's sweet.

I apologize ahead of time to be safe do.not want to.break rules or make others feel uncomfortable. Being as respectful as i.can as a heterosexual male with a heterosexual female I love.i identify as male I'm hetero and heterosexual and respect consent.[/QUOTE

aww my baby its ok you have done nothing wrong ok i love you so much you are so beautiful

i love my aspieotaku and i also want to raise an aspie family with him one day i love him so much and want to also marry him one day and grow old with him

aww my baby
Your dialogue here with Aspie Otaku is so very cute. It is obvious that you are enamored of each other and that is nice to see. I hope that as your love matures that it will get deeper between you two. Never take each other for granted.

Your dialogue here with Aspie Otaku is so very cute. It is obvious that you are enamored of each other and that is nice to see. I hope that as your love matures that it will get deeper between you two. Never take each other for granted.

we dont we like everything to be equal between each other and we share everything and we always make sure that each other is ok and look out for each other

I'm the only guy she trusts and she's one of the few females I trust due to both to having abusive pasts we keep each other close and safe and love eachother.

New Threads

Top Bottom