• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me and Smilie

Any plans for meeting in person some time?
Yesi do I lost my birth certificate so plan on getting another copy from the hospital was born in order to get a passport I'm triple covid vaxxed I'll fly to Sydney and take the train to Richmond New South Wales and meet her at Macdonalds and pick me up and drive to me her house in her vw polo.

Smilie loves me alot and and I love her alot her budgie opal goes nuts hearing my voice he acts like a kid visited by Santa clause he bites her but not bite me he wants me to pet him. Male budgies bite alot are picky but thistle budgie likes me alot he copies me and acts cheeky.

I'm the only guy she trusts and she's one of the few females I trust due to both to having abusive pasts we keep each other close and safe and love eachother.

yeah we do sweetheart we only trust each other and keep each other close and safe and love eah other cause of what happened to us having an abusive past

Yesi do I lost my birth certificate so plan on getting another copy from the hospital was born in order to get a passport I'm triple covid vaxxed I'll fly to Sydney and take the train to Richmond New South Wales and meet her at Macdonalds and pick me up and drive to me her house in her vw polo.

awww sweetheart i love you so much

Smilie loves me alot and and I love her alot her budgie opal goes nuts hearing my voice he acts like a kid visited by Santa clause he bites her but not bite me he wants me to pet him. Male budgies bite alot are picky but thistle budgie likes me alot he copies me and acts cheeky.

yeah he does he bites me alot and he really likes aspieotaku and copies everything he says and does get really excited when he hears him on my phone its so cute
i love aspieotaku very much and he loves me very much

aww honey i dont mind at all you can stay at my house for as long as you want your my baby i love you so much

yes i did honey i liked the heart and soul song aww
you can play it while i sew sweetheart
we can do a duet honey

New Threads

Top Bottom