• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me and Smilie

Smilie likes watching me fall asleep as she sews and tells me it's ok and I feel safe I make her feel safe too.

Smilie can't stay without me and want me oround her at all times and spend time with her every day or she's sad or worries about me and cries we talk every day I love her.

Oops.
I didn't realise this was a personal thread.
<exit, stage right> :cool:
I didn't mean to insinuate that you two should stop posting :confused:. That interpretation honestly didn't cross my mind (though I see now how it could be taken that way). I just enjoy seeing the site bringing people together and felt like that would be a nice addition to the forums (but said in a slightly tongue in cheek way).

Actually, I now see I might have been misunderstanding you misunderstanding my reply, and you really didn't know who Smilie and AspieOtaku are. Oh well. Down the misunderstanding rabbit hole we go.

New Threads

Top Bottom